Bergen County

Jets Info

• Do you have season tickets?
    No
  • Where you alive for Super Bowl III?
    no

Recent Profile Visitors

17,864 profile views
  1. Take MacD over a WR may turn out to be a blessing if the Jets can land one of the top 3 this draft. All 3 IMO are better prospects than the guys who were on the board at 15 last year. If the Jets took one then we are drafting defense at 10 this year. So basically I’m saying it would have been WR last year edge this year. Instead hopefully it’s WR this year and Edge last year. We have no control over any of this but with Saleh he was getting his edge player one way or the other like it or not.
  2. Saving this country is a hell of a lot more important than any stupid NFL game so I don’t blame him for once!
  3. You don’t understand the behavior of a kid who’s dad is rich AF? Yea me either.
  4. All 4 QB’s need to sit a year or 2.
  5. Yes the biggest issue the Jets will have after they fire Saleh is the DL will be sh*t if they change D systems with new coach. Well and probably a QB.
  6. Besides tonight Igor has been the best goalie on the planet the last 4-6 weeks not even close.
  7. JJ is my #2 QB behind Daniels today. JJ is NOT Zach Wilson. JJ played elite level hockey in Illinois, Zach would sh*t his pants if he had to take 1 shift at that level. All 4 QB’s should be gone when the Jets pick.
  8. I would not be shocked to see Saleh pounding the table to take the first defensive player in the 2024 draft. Outside chance the first 9 picks are all offensive players.
  9. Take it a step Further there will also be NFL on 12/21, 12/22, and 12/23. 8 out of 10 days.
  10. This is one of those things that will turn me off to the sport. I know I’m probably in the minority but this is just to much greed for me.
  11. Yes this is the way for Washington. Trade the #2 for #11, #23, and next years 1st. Then Trade 11, and 23 for the 5th pick. This obviously if they like JJ.
  12. If the Jets or any team for that matter plans on taking Penix or any QB early in the 2nd round you have to do what the Ravens did with Lamar trade up to 31-32 of the first round so you have the 5th year option and control of the player for minimum of 7 years.
  13. IF they are serious about trading out I’d say the Giants would be the favorite if it wasn’t the Redskins. I’d give up the whole draft and next years 1st for Daniels.
  14. On what planet can you predict the LAC to not take one of the top 3 WR’s? I get we don’t want them to but there are 3 and then the next level, if one of the 3 is there they are jumping on him.