New York Jets Message Board

Talk about Todd Bowles, Mike Maccagnan, the NY Jets and the NFL here.

74,770 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Other topics

• I've recently moved Banner from USC ahead of Magnuson. I'm also a Michigan fan so some bias might have me rating him this high. I wouldn't consider myself that adept at reading OL play but I like what I've seen. Bisnowaty isn't terrible either. I love TJ's intangibles. I think he plays with fierce tenacity and great football instincts. It's these kinds of qualities that push him up the list for me. He's a different kind of player to JJ so I haven't found their relationship bothering me. All the same I've got himself and Anderson neck and neck. I think they're very similar players.
    • And regarding Tiink I'm not sure what kind of explanation you were expecting outside of what he gave. There wasn't a ton of reason behind your vote in the first place beyond Spoot fluff posting and the way it was made did come across as nonchalant
    • JetNation.com would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. rajensen088 (72) bjc15 (47) mr.jet (42) primadox (53) deedee012465@aol.com (52) JetsBhoy (44) jets777 (49)
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bjc15
      bjc15
      (47 years old)
    2. deedee012465@aol.com
      deedee012465@aol.com
      (52 years old)
    3. jets777
      jets777
      (49 years old)
    4. JetsBhoy
      JetsBhoy