So, who's going to camp?

T0mShane

Jets Announce Long Island Training Camp Date

Posted by Randy Lange on July 27, 2011 – 8:36 am

We are rapidly preparing to post the Jets’ 2011 training camp schedule on newyorkjets.com. It’s not quite ready yet but will be posted early this morning, and I don’t have details on the full schedule yet.

But I can tell you that one date is firmed up. The Jets will return to Long Island for a special practice night at Hofstra University on Thursday, Aug. 25.

While the Jets’ base of operations and this year’s training camp will be conducted at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center in Florham Park, N.J., for the third consecutive summer the Green & White will return to their roots to hold a summer session for their Long Island faithful.

The practice on Aug. 25 will be held in Hofstra’s James H. Shuart Stadium, across Hempstead Turnpike from the team’s former headquarters in Weeb Ewbank Hall. This night practice is set to kick off at 6 p.m., with activities and attractions scheduled both before and after the practice.

I’ll bring you a rundown of the night’s schedule as soon as I get that information, and we’ll report on the full schedule as soon as we can post it this morning.

Archived