David Harris Signs Long Term Deal

nj meadowlands

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a stupid contract. Harris is good but he's not worth $9M/year with 75% of the contract guaranteed. We were better off keeping him franchise-tagged.

He is the leader of the defense, and makes the calls at the LOS....

Probably a 5-6 million dollar a year player, that is worth 9 mil to the Jets

What a stupid contract. Harris is good but he's not worth $9M/year with 75% of the contract guaranteed. We were better off keeping him franchise-tagged.

More money available to vets now... Get used to it

If he hits 100% of his incentives every single year for 7 years, Patrick Willis gets $53.5M. Same guaranteed money, less per season AND that locks him up through 2017.

In what universe is David Harris worth 20% more money than Patrick Willis?

In the universe of the new CBA

Guaranteed money is totally different now it seems

If he hits 100% of his incentives every single year for 7 years, Patrick Willis gets $53.5M. Same guaranteed money, less per season AND that locks him up through 2017.

In what universe is David Harris worth 20% more money than Patrick Willis?

Hey! Don't you know that Mike Tannenbaum is a genius?

In the universe of the new CBA

Guaranteed money is totally different now it seems

Please. For that to make sense then it would mean if Patrick Willis was a FA right now he'd get more per season than Asomugha's $12M per with about $36-40M guaranteed.

And even Asomugha only got $25M guaranteed on a $60M contract. And that was just a few days ago.

Please. For that to make sense then it would mean if Patrick Willis was a FA right now he'd get more per season than Asomugha's $12M per with about $36-40M guaranteed.

And even Asomugha only got $25M guaranteed on a $60M contract. And that was just a few days ago.

Maybe the Jets are taking care of a player who didnt bitch, and though may not be patrick Willis, he's arguably a top 5 MLB. ARGUABLY Ed, dont kill me for the comment lol.

RichCimini Rich Cimini

First-year cap number for David Harris is $4M. Cap number on franchise tender was $10.4M. Savings: $6.4M. More money for FAs. #Jets

God, I'd hate to be the poor GM who has to come in and clean this mess up after Rex and Tanny get fired.

God, I'd hate to be the poor GM who has to come in and clean this mess up after Rex and Tanny get fired.

Who would u rather have run your franchise, Tanny or you.

Yea thought so.

Read my earlier post the Cap will be 160 million+ in 2014 when most of this money is due and he will probably restructure and extend then anyway.

So critize but dont act like u know how to do a better job then a proven GM so STFU!!!!!!!

Who would u rather have run your franchise, Tanny or you.

Yea thought so.

Read my earlier post the Cap will be 160 million+ in 2014 when most of this money is due and he will probably restructure and extend then anyway.

So critize but dont act like u know how to do a better job then a proven GM so STFU!!!!!!!

QFT

Archived