villain_the_foe

Members
  • Content count

    8,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

45,342 Very Popular

About villain_the_foe

  • Rank
    The Villain: And you love it.
  • Birthday September 03

Profile Information

  • Gender Not Telling

Personal Info

  • Tell us a little bit about yourself... If you tell me about yourself first.
  • Where do you live? I'd like to find out.
  • What are your interests? Hobbies? The Truth.
  • What do you do for a living? Im a bill payer like everyone else. Its a conspiracy I tell ya!

Jets Info

  • What is your favorite Jets related memory? Realizing that I was actually a Jets fan.
  • Do you have season tickets? Nope! Love the couch and my crazy uncle on Sundays
  • What Jets memory broke your heart? The end of every year since 94.
  • Who is your favorite member of the NY Jets flight crew? Dont have one.
  • Where you alive for Super Bowl III? Nope.
  1. In defense of Bellichick

    Did someone call me? Must havebecause Iseen my fans flock to "thumbs up" everytime my name is introduced into the convo lol. Well, good thing Fitz got great the moment he cut that beard.
  2. JAWS Mafia Sign-Ups

    mafia season
  3. Jets Known UDFA Signings

    Testing
  4. Not really. We still dont know if we drafted a #2 WR in the 2nd round.
  5. Grade the JETS draft

    Nothing you said here is a lie. Wasnt questioning any of that. I do agree with the Jets that we should have went WR in the 2nd, just dont like that we drafted a track star which entire collegiate career consist of 50 catches in the 2nd round. We should have gotten a WR with less bust potential if you will, especially with the best hands in the draft still on the board.
  6. Grade the JETS draft

    I wouldnt have drafted Glenn. I would have gotten Jeffery's. From what im hearing, Coples seems to be a bit more legit than a boom/bust prospect. Hill on the other hand certainly is. This kid runs like the wind and can block. So what if he cant contribute to the passing game as a #2 WR that we actually need.
  7. Grade the JETS draft

    Wait, so you mean to tell me that the 3 and 1/2 minute Stephen Hill highlight vid on youtube equates to 75% of this guys career with the other 25% being blocks? lol. Thats just ridiculous. Alright, ima stop being such a hater. Obviously I think we could have done better with the pick but Hill seems like a hard working unselfish good kid. Thats a quality we can certainly work with.
  8. You can add DT to the list as well. This thread has a positive impact on me. Maybe Coples is the future. Whats crazy is that I like our 6th & 7th round picks than our 1st and 2nd round.
  9. Jets Sign UDFA D'Anton Lynn

    Probably because that chance will turn into bias. hopefully they cut him if he's no good
  10. True. We no nothing for any of these draft picks. What I do know is that it seems like the Jets (like many other teams) want to draft complete players instead of drafting a player because they see what the player could be and coaching him there. Hopefully the jets see special talent in Hill and will coach him to fulfill that potential. However, if they coach him like they've coached Sanchez this is going to be a long frustrating stretch. lol
  11. Anyone watching this Tebow bit on ESPN?

    Nope, not watching it. However I did pass by the NFL website and seen that Tebow made the top 100 players lol. What a cruel joke. Whats worse is that "The players" (sure) rated him HIGHER than 100. He was like 96 or something. Im still waiting for this guy to register his 4th game with a 50% pass completion rate. lol.
  12. Grade the JETS draft

    I graded a B. I trust Rex on Coples but I simply cant get over the Hill pick up. A Georgia Tech fan responded to a comment that I had on youtube and he simply stated that he's a huge GT fan but he even agrees that the Jets should have taken Jeffery. He was stating how Hill has a history of dropping passes. Anyway, my "B" grade comes in to play because of the back end of our draft. I really like our pick ups in the 6th and 7th rounds. I can see Ganaway, Bush, Griffin, Allen and White all making the cut. Though the weakest out of the bunch I believe is Bush. Allen looks like a ball hawk, White runs very tight routes and can put his shoulder down, Ganaway may have been overlooked, and Griffin will add depth to our at times "terrible" offensive line. Thats quite impressive I must say.