Twilight Zone?

lancemehl

How many times last night did you hear the terms "class organization" or "class program" or "dedicated to winning" when speaking about the Jets? aahh the winds of change....lol

I think we need to start giving Woody some big time props. Like I said, his name is thrown around more and more respectfully. We know how successful the Rex thing has been so far. We see how, to a man, the players around the league WANt to play here, which is huge. We are turning into a team that gets the breaks (like the pats have been for so long), by putting ourselves in good position. This Plaxico thing was a beautiful, low-risk move and can REALLY pay off, and it was made possible, just by listening to Plax over and over again, by the fact that when the sh*t went down (and the Giants turned away, basically), Woody and Co. was there to say, "we got your back. When this is over, call us." lol brilliant move!

took the words right out of my mouth.

It's all about Tanny, not Woody or Rex.

Who hired Tanny? lol Seriously, we all know it starts at the top. You HAVE to give him credit, even if it's just for shutting the ef up and listening to Tanny, something that some owners just CAN'T do.

....and you can't possible say it's Tanny, NOT Rex. Rex turned around a disastrous Mangini 3-4 and brought his typical league leading defense to the squad, not to mention an attitude where players WANT to be here. Tanny's been great, but that statement is a bit much, don't you think?

Who hired Tanny? lol Seriously, we all know it starts at the top. You HAVE to give him credit, even if it's just for shutting the ef up and listening to Tanny, something that some owners just CAN'T do.

....and you can't possible say it's Tanny, NOT Rex. Rex turned around a disastrous Mangini 3-4 and brought his typical league leading defense to the squad, not to mention an attitude where players WANT to be here. Tanny's been great, but that statement is a bit much, don't you think?

i think it was Parcells that hired Tanny?

Archived