Tebow mania

Matt39

Some members of the Broncos organization tell Mike Silver of Yahoo! Sports that Tim Tebow is the fourth-best QB in training camp.

"If everything was totally equal, and this were a competition based only on performance at this camp, Tebow would probably be the fourth-string guy," one source said. "Kyle [Orton] is far and away the best, and Tebow's way behind [brady] Quinn, too. And I'm telling you, Adam Weber is flat-out better right now." Added another Broncos exec, "Forget about how [Tebow] delivers the ball, or how accurate it is. First he has to know where to go with it." Team officials are now relieved that the Dolphins opted against meeting Denver's third-round asking price on Orton. Tebow was always expected to be a developmental project, but this year's camp has been a blow to his long-term outlook.

He did well whenever he started at the end of last season. Tebow is a gamer. Whether or not he has enough skills to sustain his "game" at this level is another can of worms.

One day, teams will learn that running QBs that can't throw are not the answer. One day...

He did well whenever he started at the end of last season. Tebow is a gamer. Whether or not he has enough skills to sustain his "game" at this level is another can of worms.

One day, teams will learn that running QBs that can't throw are not the answer. One day...

Buzz > ability. Ask the Panthers.

He had a nice game against the worst pass defense in the league...other than that he was pretty bad.

The guys over here in Denver radio talk shows have been saying the same and were very vocal why he is not good compared to Orton and Quinn. They say his progression reads are awful! He will make a great play once in a while but that would not be enough for him to even stay on the team as a backup QB.

P.S: What can a Super Bowl do for you ?

The guys over here in Denver radio talk shows have been saying the same and were very vocal why he is not good compared to Orton and Quinn. They say his progression reads are awful! He will make a great play once in a while but that would not be enough for him to even stay on the team as a backup QB.

P.S: What can a Super Bowl do for you ?

He never had to make a read in college....its such a risky pick taking a guy out of this type of offense, yet teams still don't learn.

Newton is going to struggle for the same reason.

Buzz > ability. Ask the Panthers.

He had a nice game against the worst pass defense in the league...other than that he was pretty bad.

I think Newton has more natural ability as a passer than Tebow. Still doesn't even come remotely close to possessing the tools worthy of being a #1 overall QB.

What's scary is upon reading those comments it sounds as if Kellen Clemens >>>>>>>> Tebow. Well maybe not quite so many >'s, but you get the idea.

Yes, but JiF has a special affiliation with Henne, and these >>>>>>>>>>>>>> :D

8 total TDs, 3 INTs, and one 300 yard passing game.

Yes, that is truly terrible. Especially for a rookie.

According to pro-football-reference, he had 5 passing TDs and 6 rushing TDs.

I think he got 8 in the 3 games he started but had 3 more rushing in other games (including ours).

Fun aside, that's not bad production. Having said that, it sounds like he projects to be nothing more than the next Brad Smith. A good part, but not the guy who drives the bus.

I already bitchslapped JiF breaking down those numbers. His performance was lackluster.

You bitch slapped nothing.

If Mark Sanchez had stats like that, his dick would be coming out the back of your neck.

Tebow played very well for a rookie QB on an awful team. He exceeded everyone's expectations. The offense scored more points and actually moved the ball better with Tebow at the helm. ESPN had the whole breakdown.

You bitch slapped nothing.

If Mark Sanchez had stats like that, his dick would be coming out the back of your neck.

Tebow played very well for a rookie QB on an awful team. He exceeded everyone's expectations. The offense scored more points and actually moved the ball better with Tebow at the helm. ESPN had the whole breakdown.

Under Tebow's leadership, the Broncos offense scored less than a couple of sh*tty defenses were allowing on average.

Like I said - lackluster.

Under Tebow's leadership, the Broncos offense scored less than a couple of sh*tty defenses were allowing on average.

Like I said - lackluster.

But above the team average. Also, ready for the whammy? Orton and Tebow started vs. two of the same teams. Oakland and San Diego. Under Orton the Broncos put up 14pts. Under Tebow 23 and 28, respectively.

He's a winner. And because I'm arguing on his side, I'm a winner too. I've even won this debate, obviously. But if you need more proof, watch the video below.

JiF - 2

Klacko - -2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t8QnCNPwfs&feature=player_detailpage

But above the team average. Also, ready for the whammy? Orton and Tebow started vs. two of the same teams. Oakland and San Diego. Under Orton the Broncos put up 14pts. Under Tebow 23 and 28, respectively.

He's a winner. And because I'm arguing on his side, I'm a winner too. I've even won this debate, obviously. But if you need more proof, watch the video below.

JiF - 2

Klacko - -2

The Chargers had already been mathematically eliminated from the postseason and a bunch of their starters didn't play, essentially turning their week 17 game into a glorfied preseason game.

Klacko - 8

JiF - .5

I win!

The Chargers had already been mathematically eliminated from the postseason and a bunch of their starters didn't play, essentially turning their week 17 game into a glorfied preseason game.

Klacko - 8

JiF - .5

I win!

This is an unsubstantiated lie, and you knew it prior to posting this poop.

JiF - 22,000

Klacko - - 4life

JiF - 2

Klacko - -2

I think the part where he gets intercepted by Jason Allen solidifies your point the best.

Archived