Happy Thanksgiving

faba

i am thankful for so much in my life. i am even thankful for this fun kind of warped little community (tx included ;) ) where i am able to laugh and have some fun ... and able to indulge my fb and lyrical interests! :mrgreen:

i wish you all a day filled with warmth and happiness..

and some amazing food! :D

ok...now you all know... i am a mush head! :lol:

I'd like to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving!!..I urge you all to remember to thank God or whomever you worship or not for all this years blessings and the blessings you have yet to get. I must say everyone here at JN will be part of the people that Im thankful of. I have an urge to name names but I dont want to make anyone feel less loved. Enjoy your family and friends and have a safe and happy holiday. To all those hitting Florida..can't wait to see you all there. High 60's will work for me!!...And to Garb, don't worry we'll make sure we save all the snow for you. After it leaves its trace here may you receive plenty of inches... :shock::lol: ...the whole reply was really sappy so I had to get something in there. Sorry it's on you....Enjoy!!

I have an urge to name names but I dont want to make anyone feel less loved.

Guys please stop by the chat room Friday night while 28 "names, names". We are going to put a "Click Here If You Are 18" box on the front page.

You won't want to miss this one. I think Smizzy is in a World of Anguish right about now.

:wink:

Guys please stop by the chat room Friday night while 28 "names, names". We are going to put a "Click Here If You Are 18" box on the front page.

You won't want to miss this one. I think Smizzy is in a World of Anguish right about now.

...You are such a punk Max... :roll: ...anywho..I still love you anyways... :^o

Happy Thanksgiving to all the JN members.

I may rock up to the Thanksgiving Day game for my High School (a Massachusetts tradition) in the morning and then head over to Mum or Dad's place for some dinner.

Word to the wise: Don't call Jets28 "mate!" :lol:

You're a LAAAAME!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the JN members.

I may rock up to the Thanksgiving Day game for my High School (a Massachusetts tradition) in the morning and then head over to Mum or Dad's place for some dinner.

Word to the wise: Don't call Jets28 "mate!" :lol:

:lol::lol: ...Good day Mate!!..Enjoy your Thanksgiving sweetie.. :mrgreen:

Archived