Jets Set To Announce New Training Camp Info

Maxman

RITE next to the BIGGEST MALL in JERSEY..an

PS: I know the finest COPS in Millburn!

thanks bren! and of course that is important if you like shopping :lol: i am the rare woman who doesnt... ;) and i am glad you know some nice police officers... but i still dont know where it is...

dare i say... an exit number, please? :mrgreen:

If this comes true...Jetnation will be mere minutes away from camp. I smell press passes. Oh wait, the JETS hate us. I forgot about that part.

Uh, looks like you are safe. But don't worry I will figure out a way to screw you over eventually. Luckily, I am just not that smart! :P

u never know,,, when i had field passes at Charlpotte, Westphall was looking at people walk bye and wave etc, then I saw him look at my JN.com tshirt. He on his own walked up to us and started a conversation.

u never know,,, when i had field passes at Charlpotte, Westphall was looking at people walk bye and wave etc, then I saw him look at my JN.com tshirt. He on his own walked up to us and started a conversation.

What did he say when you asked him about the online chat? :mrgreen:

Easier for WHAT players? Half of them live on the Island. At least they were practicing (I use that term loosely) on Long Island, and they were doing SOMETHING in the state of New York. Change the team's name to New Jersey Jets. They are an embarrassment to New York.

Your posts are always so positive, bi-partisan, and pleasant to read.

Oh wait... :^o:^o:^o:^o

Archived