Why the Jets will lose to the Cowboys

Green Jets & Ham

The Cowboys are just going to be tough this year. Scrappy tough. Mean Joe Green tough. They were quiet all off season. That is uncharacteristic for them.

Jerry being quiet is scary.

The Cowboys have too much firepower and the Jets offense simply isn't ready. They are running into a nightmare in Rob Ryan. He is motivated, he wants to get to the next level.

Brother Rex is simply in Rob's way.

Look for more 52% completion percentages from the kid QB. That isn't going to get it done.

That is why the Jets will lose the opener to the Cowboys. I would type more but my hands hurt. Great job to Smizzy and Max on the new site. It is fast and seems really stable.

Agreed. Mark Sanchez is doodoo and the Jets will lose. I predict a very similar game to opening day vs. the Ravens. No TD's and end up losing10-9.

Dallas has a new coaching staff with virtually NO offseason...can't be where the Jets are foor the first game...perfect setup for the JETS jets, jets, jets. Home Game, 9/11 ten years later and visiting the WTC...just seems to be the right setup for the JETS!!!!! 28-17 JETS

Dallas has a new coaching staff with virtually NO offseason...can't be where the Jets are foor the first game...perfect setup for the JETS jets, jets, jets. Home Game, 9/11 ten years later and visiting the WTC...just seems to be the right setup for the JETS!!!!! 28-17 JETS

Garrett was there last year, so the offense should basically be ready to roll. I doubt Rob Ryan has the defense ready though, even if the poor play of the defensive unit in the preseason is ignored. No one ever said the Ryan system was easy to pick up.

I haven't really followed Rob Ryan over the years. Is his defensive system pretty much the same as Rex's or does his kind of have his own thing going? Have the Ryans worked together in the past?

I hope Rex wears the wig and keeps it on the whole game.

I haven't really followed Rob Ryan over the years. Is his defensive system pretty much the same as Rex's or does his kind of have his own thing going? Have the Ryans worked together in the past?

I hope Rex wears the wig and keeps it on the whole game.

This year will probably finally be the year we get a better idea of what Rob's defense really is. In Oakland he played with the hand he was dealt which was working for Al freakin' Davis on a 4-3 defense without much talent outside of Asomugha. In Cleveland he was given the job of running Mangini's ultra-conversative version of the 3-4, which we are all too familiar with. I'm guessing with an offensive minded HC in Dallas, he'll have much more control over how that system is run, so we'll see.

Pretty sure the only time they worked together in the NFL would've been when they were both working under Buddy in Arizona.

lol

Not quite as good as when someone types "You are stupid. I am a genious," but I appreciate the try.

Everybody point and laugh at Klecko now.

Personally I've always enjoyed the "your an idiot" and all of its variations (such as the loverly "ur"). That always gets me. I'm no grammar nazi but for some reason I just love that.

Personally I've always enjoyed the "your an idiot" and all of its variations (such as the loverly "ur"). That always gets me. I'm no grammar nazi but for some reason I just love that.

"your an idiot" is a good one also. "ur" is more like verbal slang or abbreviation since the advent of text messaging. So if people are posting from portable devices it's one thing. But people still typing that on a computer with a full-size keyboard is annoying, though.

Archived