Let's trade for Vince Young

Jetsfan80

Look, it's obvious Sanchez is a complete and utter bust. Kid completed only 8 of 16 throws Monday night. Imagine what he'll do when the games count!!!! VY has been a winner wherever he's been and is a smart, capable pocket passer with no issues whatsoever. He's not going to go doing some 17-year old.

Let's offer Philly a 4th rounder and see if they bite, then we'll be set with our franchise QB. That would also solve our backup QB situation as well. Sanchez is a slight upgrade over Brunell in that department.

If not, I say we go after Henne. Help ourselves, hurt our rival amirite?!?!

When games count? You mean like his rookie playoff games or the times he drove down the field on the last possession of games to win? Maybe you mean when playing elite teams on the road and and even despite shotty vanilla playcalls, took over the huddle and produced TD's? Vince young is garbage, embrace the sanchize, you will feel better

Look, it's obvious Sanchez is a complete and utter bust. Kid completed only 8 of 16 throws Monday night. Imagine what he'll do when the games count!!!! VY has been a winner wherever he's been and is a smart, capable pocket passer with no issues whatsoever. He's not going to go doing some 17-year old.

Let's offer Philly a 4th rounder and see if they bite, then we'll be set with our franchise QB. That would also solve our backup QB situation as well. Sanchez is a slight upgrade over Brunell in that department.

Can he rush the passer?

If Vince Young was our QB we wouldn't have to take our QB out to run the Wildcat.

Don't know how to post a picture of a face palm but if I could I would.

Young is a total head case. Can you imagine how bad he must have been for the Titans to release him. No doubt he was a great college player but I wouldn't fo near him with a ten foot pole.

And Sanchez's numbers in preseason (going against the ones) have been very good. And despite his inconsistencies he has come up big in big game after big game. It may be time for our Vince Young fan to start rooting for the Eagles.

Edit: I get it, you were being sarcastic. After I reread the Henne part a light bulb went off.

Forget the 4th rounder. Question is, with Sanchez going downhill the way he is can we even trade him for Vince Young even up?

Archived