Saints coming to town!! Hi guys!

BillyC

What's up guys? My saints will be playing your Jets this weekend end and I thought I'd stop by your board. Which is great, BTW.

Not a very good season for either of our teams. We've been very close against a few very good teams (falcons, bears, Pats) but we just couldn't quite pull it out.

You never know which Saints' team is gonna show up. Although we never set the world on fire, we have played well at times.

I'm not predicting anything at this point. But we do have a lot of playmakers on both sides of the ball. Hopefully we can put it all together for ONE game. :roll:

Best of luck, guys. Not too much, though.

What's up guys? My saints will be playing your Jets this weekend end and I thought I'd stop by your board. Which is great, BTW.

Not a very good season for either of our teams. We've been very close against a few very good teams (falcons, bears, Pats) but we just couldn't quite pull it out.

You never know which Saints' team is gonna show up. Although we never set the world on fire, we have played well at times.

I'm not predicting anything at this point. But we do have a lot of playmakers on both sides of the ball. Hopefully we can put it all together for ONE game. :roll:

Best of luck, guys. Not too much, though.

Be nice and let us score this week, okay? We'd really like to run more than 7 times if at all possible. :shock:

Are you in La? Hope you and yours are all doing well after the storms this year.

Be nice and let us score this week, okay? We'd really like to run more than 7 times if at all possible. :shock:

Are you in La? Hope you and yours are all doing well after the storms this year.

I'm actually in Biloxi, Ms. About 50 miles from New Orleans. We were actually hit harder by Katrina than New Orleans. Unbelievable damage. Thanks for the well wishes.

I'm looking foward to this game. It'll be our 2nd trip the the big apple. Hey, the big easy comes to the big apple.

Talk to ya later, guys.

I'm actually in Biloxi, Ms. About 50 miles from New Orleans. We were actually hit harder by Katrina than New Orleans. Unbelievable damage. Thanks for the well wishes.

I'm looking foward to this game. It'll be our 2nd trip the the big apple. Hey, the big easy comes to the big apple.

Talk to ya later, guys.

I saw the pictures and can't imagine what it must look like in real life. Enjoy your trip to NYC and the swamps of NJ.

First time I went to NOLA I stayed in Biloxi Holiday Inn. Can only imagine the damage. Hope they get that riverboat scene back soon. BTW, we'll give you 3 Ray's pizzas for Brooks, deal? Nevermind, our 7th string has to be better than that.

saints fan here from new orleans! im still torn on if i want you guys to win or lose... i wouldnt mind a top pick! good luck!

katrina:

I have to say, it is a lot worse than the pictures could tell you!! But the spirits are high!

also, if you could check out http://www.saintsreport.com and see all the S.O.S. -save our saints stuff going on there, we could use your help! our owner is lying to us and making it hard to attend the games in baton rouge! he is also trying to move our team! any help from any fans across the country is what we need!! please!!

thank you, and good luck!

Archived