The Joe McKnight Appreciation Thread

Irish Jet

They need more McKnight on offense. Greene is weak, and LT is going to wear down if they keep using him like that.

100% true. McKnight can come in and give the intensity he gave on the blocked punt then it's a matter of time before he becomes and offensive weapon. I watched the replay couple times and he flat out thru himself into that with reckless abandon and at the same time got his hand squarely on the ball. Amazing effort.

Nice play by McKnight. But that play was a Westhoff piece of genius!

Some brownie points to Trufant as well for picking up the ball cleanly on the bounce. Most players on the bubble muff that!

Hell yea, for Trufant. That ball bounced up hard and he handled it like a seasoned shortstop. Never missed a stride.

100% true. McKnight can come in and give the intensity he gave on the blocked punt then it's a matter of time before he becomes and offensive weapon. I watched the replay couple times and he flat out thru himself into that with reckless abandon and at the same time got his hand squarely on the ball. Amazing effort.

I said it at the end of last year when McKnight stepped in as the punt gunner across from Smith and started beating him down the field in coverage again and again... the guy worked himself into the good graces of Mike Westhoff of all people, which is clearly not an easy task, and that's going to count for a lot for his Jets' career going forward.

Archived