Schotty ******* Sucks

Barcs

I'm sorry I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but we're behind 2 TDs and he's doing run plays and short screens in long yard situations. WAKE THE **** UP SCHOTTY. He's cost us at least 3 drives. Forget the refs getting in Cro's head early with fake penalties to take him out of the game, and his botched plays. Schotty is holding our offense back. All the plays that worked early have evaporated. WHY?

I'm sorry I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but we're behind 2 TDs and he's doing run plays and short screens in long yard situations. WAKE THE **** UP SCHOTTY. He's cost us at least 3 drives. Forget the refs getting in Cro's head early with fake penalties to take him out of the game, and his botched plays. Schotty is holding our offense back. All the plays that worked early have evaporated. WHY?

Its always Shottys fault.....lol. Ignorance must be bliss. Enjoy it.

I liked both calls at the time.

They were terrible. Both unnecessary with completely low probabilities. The one at the end of the game made absolute zero sense by almost all logic, unless you were swilling your beer burping about how ballsy that Schotty is going for the lead when he was two scores away from it.

dude, you are arguing 34 over 24. go kick your dog, just stop embarrasing yourself here

The play calling in the Red Zone would've been different on the final drive if it was a TD game because we didn't need to get it back before time ran out. We probably would've scored an the final drive.

All you need to know-

We're runing up the middle where the amtchup is Setymour on Colin Baxter.

Well-paid and talented Burress and Homes caught 3 passes between them on a day Sanchez thre for over 300 yards.

The offensive philosphy seems predicated on Tony Romo pissing a game away or facing has beens and rookies. You need to score 30+ points to win NFL games in 2011, so this "ground and pound" stuff is idiocy.

No identity, no chemistry, poor play calling and poor execution. Sanchez is passing WAY too much for our liking and seems to have been drilled in his head that checking down is the #1 option, if not having tunnel vision on the first read and not be able to go through progressions. You think about the amount of talent they have:

QB - Sanchez (1st rd, top 5 pick)

RB - LT (1st rd top 5 pick)

WR - Burress (1st rd), Holmes (1st rd)

TE - Keller (1st rd)

OT - D'Brick (1st rd, top 5)

C - Mangold (1st rd)

There is just way too much firepower on our team that is being mis-used each and every week. It's painful. I've been bitching about Schotty for almost 2 years now because he's the reason why this offense won't hit it's potential. Until then expect mind numbing play calls, tons of points left on the field and just shaky play from Sanchez because he doesn't have a coach who will take him under his wing to coach him up.

I'm not an expert or anything, but when I watch our offense vs. other offenses, the one thing I notice is that we just don't take advantage of the entire field. From our splits on the OL, to where the WR's line up, to where the routes take them, it just looks like we are so bunched up and compact.

We constantly run up the gut into a sh*tstorm... but when we actually spread the defense out, running up the middle instantly becomes way more effective.

I dont know if that is the entire problem, or even a problem, just something I noticed.

I will never get that 4th down call for as long as I live. Both of them to tell you the truth.

It is what it is. The one bad thing with Rex has always been these little situational playcalls in close games. Ive come to the conclusion that he is so confident in his team that he just never pays much attention to these possibilities until they actually occur. A team makes sure the ball is thrown in the end zone on 3rd down as a FG unit ready to run onto the field in the event the QB makes a mistake on 3rd. The Jets didnt look like they did either.

The other 3rd and 4th sequence is just Schotty being Schotty. Makes no sense but that is what they call. If you are passing on 3rd and 2 and you know you are going on 4th you should be going for the kill on third, not a little dink pass. You may as well run if that is the playcall. Buts thats the Jets and in close games its always blatantly obvious because they rarely seem to convert.

Archived