Screw Cromartie

TNJet

Boycott this bonehead. I was happy he left the game it ensured we might not have a pi call. His penalties far overcome his good plays which are few and far between. This bum lost us a game today, 8 PI calls, and the dumbest kick return in jets history after an oakland score. We win without that dagger today. Promote Wilson as our # 2 cb. I'm done putting up with Cro's dumbass mistakes. :cussing:

I'm not really sure what the logic was with Cro. Granted Nnamdi isn't invincible and he gets worked at times, but if we weren't even going to be trying to get Holmes the ball outside of 4-5 plays per game, I'm not quite getting the designation of funds. At the very least you wouldn't have had that abomination today.

Did you see that alliagtor arm tackle of his on the Moore TD ? Cro is a hit or miss type player and always will be. Hes a love him this week hate him the next type guy and he is a raging pussy when it comes to actully having to make a tackle. Slats called for the Jonathan Joseph signing when we were persueing Nnamdi and I think he had it 100 % right. This team has been a game away from making the SB two years in a row with the team that was basicly built by Eric Mangini (at least the core was) too bad he had no idea how to run and motivate a team.

Revis does the same sh*t Cro does, but he's Jordan. The KO was horrendous

Revis is a smart player tho, he knows he cant hold evry play unlike Cro. Revis is also the best tackling cb in the game, Cro the worst. Dont bring a knife to a gunfight in these regards, he lost us the game today.

Archived