****Official Jets/Ravens Game Thread****

Thor99

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The late start gives my dog a few extra hours the heal-up from last week's debacle. If the Jets have any compassion for animals, they will play lights out tonight and get the season back on track. Otherwise, I fear my Filipino house-boy may be cooking up something other than chicken adobo.

The late start gives my dog a few extra hours the heal-up from last week's debacle. If the Jets have any compassion for animals, they will play lights out tonight and get the season back on track. Otherwise, I fear my Filipino house-boy may be cooking up something other than chicken adobo.

You see? You SEE, this is why we need a POTW button to click

RUn left; run right. DO NOT RUN STRAIGHT AT NGATA. If you make fatbody DLs guys run laterally they get tired. Schitty apparently never learned this aerboci stuff at the feet of his choker hack dad.

As othere have predicted; the first series will consist of 2 runs up the middle followed by a 6 yard pass on 3rd and 8.

On defense, our main focus has to be Ray Rice. Shut down Ray Rice, and I can't see this Ravens team scoring more than 13 points. Contain Rice, and they shouldn't score more than 20. Let Rice run wild, catching out of the backfield, rushing to the edge etc, etc... And they'll put up 30+.

If we can contain Ray Rice? We should win this game.

...and yet another penalty against the Raiders. Do the refs want to actually have a game or should we just put 7 on the scoreboard every time Brady touches the ball?

I hate the Pats as much as anybody, but every Raiders penalty has been well-deserved so far. They are playing really, really stupidly. And its killing them, because they are a very good team in all other aspects-- they are just so so dumb.

I hate the Pats as much as anybody, but every Raiders penalty has been well-deserved so far. They are playing really, really stupidly. And its killing them, because they are a very good team in all other aspects-- they are just so so dumb.

Oops, I meant to post that in the other thread. Ignore it.

Anyway, back to the Jets impending victory over the purple birdies.

Is it just me or have the Jets been unusually quiet with all the banter this week?

I like the softer, quieter more gentle JETS. All that sh*t talking is unnecessary especially when you cant stop a nosebleed.

What sucks is that even though I know the Jets are going to get hammered in this game, I'm still going to get up at 120am to listen to it on the radio because it's not even on effin TV. FML.

What sucks is that even though I know the Jets are going to get hammered in this game, I'm still going to get up at 120am to listen to it on the radio because it's not even on effin TV. FML.

Oddly enough I think we beat them and kill the 11 year curse of not beating the Ravens.

www.p2p4u.net try that link, they usually play each and every game live. From football, to baseball, to PPV boxing etc, etc. Usually great live streams as well. Enjoy the game.

Archived