*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So somebody is putting signups up soon? FYI, I've got a couple of small-sized games that are unique to JN. One is another bastard mod, but not ridiculous like Machine of Souls was.

The other is mafia, but a new twist. Well, new to you guys....

So somebody is putting signups up soon? FYI, I've got a couple of small-sized games that are unique to JN. One is another bastard mod, but not ridiculous like Machine of Souls was.

The other is mafia, but a new twist. Well, new to you guys....

I've got a new game ready to roll as soon as I can get somebody to look it over real quick. If anyone else is ready to go though, go right ahead, don't feel like you need to wait for me.

I feel like after modding a game, my scum hunting skills will be better than ever. I wasnt going to play because I'm so busy pwning people in the Football forum, but I will play if there is another game. And I will dominate. Unless I'm scum. I'm definitely the greatest scum hunter ever, I'm also probably the worst scum player ever.

So next mod, please make me town. Thanks,

I feel like after modding a game, my scum hunting skills will be better than ever. I wasnt going to play because I'm so busy pwning people in the Football forum, but I will play if there is another game. And I will dominate. Unless I'm scum. I'm definitely the greatest scum hunter ever, I'm also probably the worst scum player ever.

Ugh.

Sounds like a few people have games almost done. I'll hold off then, unless you all tell me to go. One of my games is for about 7 players, and the other is maybe 10.

Hell, I could run them both simultaneously - they are easy to mod, as they are perfectly balanced as part of game design.

Lemme know.

Sounds like a few people have games almost done. I'll hold off then, unless you all tell me to go. One of my games is for about 7 players, and the other is maybe 10.

Hell, I could run them both simultaneously - they are easy to mod, as they are perfectly balanced as part of game design.

Lemme know.

Is it weird that I can already sense you being scum next game? You better be lucky I dont have a shot or investigation. I'll pwn that a$$ again.

MT > Bup-z

Love ya

**** it... I'm just going to go ahead and start getting this game ready to go. I'm pretty sure it's fine and if not, well... my bad. :-P

If I can get somebody to look at it before the game kicks off I will, otherwise I'm sure it'll be fine. I'll throw up a sign-up thread in just a few.

If its not balanced, at least you'll only have SMC to complain since you're out of the picture.

MT > Bup-z

Love ya

MT was straight up on it in his Boopsie's game. But I think it was a product of osmosis. I set up the game so nature made you have better instincts. Whereas, I prove myself time and time again to dominate scum with my hunting abilities.

If its not balanced, at least you'll only have SMC to complain since you're out of the picture.

MT was straight up on it in his Boopsie's game. But I think it was a product of osmosis. I set up the game so nature made you have better instincts. Whereas, I prove myself time and time again to dominate scum with my hunting abilities.

I'd rather be lucky than good.

**** it... I'm just going to go ahead and start getting this game ready to go. I'm pretty sure it's fine and if not, well... my bad. :-P

If I can get somebody to look at it before the game kicks off I will, otherwise I'm sure it'll be fine. I'll throw up a sign-up thread in just a few.

I would rather play an unbalanced mafia game with you tards, than talk about football with the tards who don't know they are tards over yonder...

Archived