NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins: Game Thread

Maxman

Monday is here and the New York Jets will take on the Miami Dolphins at JetLife Stadium. The Jets have lost three games in a row and the best way to stop this slide is with a proper game thread. So JetNation, here it is!

Tyson Rauch broke down the game with his weekly preview. If you are going to the game here is some info for you, if not, waht are you waiting for, get some tickets.

• Parking lots open at 3:30 p.m.
  • Stadium gates open at 6:30 p.m.
  • Player warmups start at about 7:15 p.m.
  • The National Anthem will be performed by the cast of the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical The Jersey Boys.
  • Kickoff is at 8:30 p.m

Ring of Honor

Salute those who have helped define the Jets franchise during a special halftime ceremony honoring the second class of inductees into the team's Ring of Honor. We need you there wearing your green, cheering as loudly as you can and saluting the 2011 inductees Larry Grantham, Freeman McNeil, Gerry Philbin and Al Toon.

If you are watching at home, this thread is the place to be. And now I leave you with the immortal inspiration otherwise known as Rocky IV. If it bleeds, the Jets can kill it. Go Jets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8xHjC27YvM

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, someone creates a gameday thread with some effort/thought process involved with creating the thread. Hopefully you're stuck creating next weeks gameday thread for the Chargers as well; meaning that we took care of the Dolphins. Good luck Max, you better start up a winning streak, because if the Jets drop the ball tomorrow night? You're banned from creating gameday threads on your own fan site. ahah, night.

NY Jets: 34

Dolphins: 13

I live and work in Miami where the worst fans on earth roam freely. If we lose every other game this season please PLEASE beat the fish!

Get yer fins up Miami !!! LMFAO!!!

If the jets lose your going to have to hear uneducated Dolphin fans that probably know nothing about football talk smack all year long hahahahahaha

If the jets lose your going to have to hear uneducated Dolphin fans that probably know nothing about football talk smack all year long hahahahahaha

That's my whole life living down here. lol It's a tough week when the Dolphins beat the Jets man. Tough tough week.

Andrew Luck is rooting for the Dolphins to win. He doesn;t want your joke of a franchise ruining his career like you did Marino's. Guy ws a beast and never got a trophy with your crappy franchise.

Andrew Luck is rooting for the Dolphins to win. He doesn;t want your joke of a franchise ruining his career like you did Marino's. Guy ws a beast and never got a trophy with your crappy franchise.

ruined Marino lmaoooooooooooo Shula & Marino were one of the most winning combinations of Coach and QB.

I mean, how much worse is that than hearing uneducated Jets fans talking about how this team is back and we're undoubtedly a contender because we just sent the 0-4 Dolphins to 0-5. Call it a push?

I mean, how much worse is that than hearing uneducated Jets fans talking about how this team is back and we're undoubtedly a contender because we just sent the 0-4 Dolphins to 0-5. Call it a push?

I don't think a Jets win means the Jets are "back" whatever the hell that means.

I just want to see them beat the ever-loving sh*t out the Miami Dolphins in the most violent and sadistic way possible.

Archived