NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins: Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Sanchez , right now, is lost. Beating the fish looks to be a difficult task tonite, given the horrific QB play our beloved team is getting. I WILL NOT apologize for this positon. Not only do his numbers reflect this fact, but watching his regression further shows it to be true. MS is seeing ghosts. He does NOT look off the safety. He does NOT pump fake. He does NOT adjust the o-line for max-protect. Hell, it looks like hes FLAT OUT AFRAID out there!! I dont wanna hear about the o-line. Thats a BS excuse!! Jay Cutler has the absolute WORST O-line ive EVER seen!!! Yet HE does the things needed to work with what hes got. Sanchez doesnt read the defense or go thru his progressions at an NFL level, and until he does this, we cannot win IN SPITE of him. 3rd year...he looks worse each game. Maybe its time for him to watch M.Brunell for a few weeks to see first hand how its done. If A. Rogers, and Steve Young were able to watch and learn a little from PROVEN Quality QB's...I have NO PROBLEM if Sanchez does the same...who knows, maybe its EXACTLY what the doctor ordered. Anyway, thiis ma be harsh, but I love my team, MS needs to play.....or SIT!!! NO more excuses!!!!!!! Sink or swim, GO JETS!!! :box:

Archived