And The Beat Goes On

SoFlaJets

He can't make the squad of a horrific Broncos team, who just traded one of their own WR's in Lloyd

The guy stinks

which is why I titled this thread that way Jon. This makes like the 20-something-ith receiver that Sanchez will now throw to-ridiculous. There is NO consistency at that position. Too bad Ryan didn't take as much interest on that side of the ball like he does on the defensive side. we have almost the same guys on defense since he got here

which is why I titled this thread that way Jon. This makes like the 20-something-ith receiver that Sanchez will now throw to-ridiculous. There is NO consistency at that position. Too bad Ryan didn't take as much interest on that side of the ball like he does on the defensive side. we have almost the same guys on defense since he got here

I thinking to agreed with this thoughts about Rex!!! He draft great players for our D#, but the draft was the same level for the offense this year?? Man....Rex Ryan is a great HC for the jets....he made the team won two AFC championship....who we never had the chance with the lasts HC's!! For real!!! Ryan need to thinks than to the Defense and the Offense in the same way!! I love to see him when our offense and defense play better than he thought!!! Lets go Jets!!!

Archived