Jets vs Chargers: The Game Thread

Maxman

The Jets need to keep the momentum they gained last week by beating the Dolphins. The ground game must get on track and take the pressure off Sanchez and the defense. Who thinks L.T. is going to be a little bit fired up to face the Chargers?

Here is some information for those that are going to the game:

• Parking lots open at 8:00 a.m.
  • Stadium gates open at 11:00 a.m.
  • Player warmups start at about 12:00 p.m.
  • We expect a sellout crowd so enter the stadium gates by 12:15 to ensure you are in your seats by kickoff.
  • The National Anthem will be performed by Gil Ramos, the 2011 National Anthem contest winner.
  • Kickoff is at 1:00 p.m.

Jets vs. Chargers Official Team Roster Sheet Click here to download.

If you are watching the game at home -- THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. Go Jets!!!

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the early home start against a west coast team there is no excuse to come out if the gate slow. Jets will win this in very convincing fashion.

amen. west coasts teams playing at 1:00 almost always have a brutal first half

With the early home start against a west coast team there is no excuse to come out if the gate slow. Jets will win this in very convincing fashion.

I think you're right. SD's 4 wins have come against teams with a combined record of 4-17, not to mention the 9 picks thrown by Rivers this year. Jets should have their "get right" game today.

They probably wont even get one because I feel really good about this game, but I'll say first possession. Just got a weird feeling about today. Love this match up.

Tackling will be key. They have to stop that giant malook they have running the football. Kendrick Ellis will need to show up with DeVito out.

Then again, none of that will matter if the model decides to only grace us for 2-3 drives, as usual.

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas

Jets Inactives: QB K. O'Connell, WR Eron Riley, RB Bilal Powell, CB Isaiah Trufant, LB Garrett McIntyre, C Colin Baxter, DT Mike DeVito #nyj

nyjets New York Jets

#RL SD IAs: WR Bryan Walters, CB Shareece Wright, LB Darryl Gamble, OL Tyronne Green, DL Ogemdi Nwagbuo, DE Luis Castillo, LB Gerald Hayes

I like how they made DeVito the very last guy on the list, just to tease us as we're reading left to right and starting to think he might be good to go...

Shame, too, he would have helped a lot in this game.

Archived