Eric Smith leads the team in tackles

sirlancemehlot

BTW, I would love to have Kerry Rhodes' skillset back on the team, but the problem (as we all know by now) is that Kerry thought he was an All-Pro player and he was jealous of Revis. Remember that Kerry & Revis used to watch film together and then when Revis started getting the hype Kerry abruptly stopped the film sessions.

Kerry couldn't get past his ego.

Could be. The stat just jumped out at me. Usually Harris is pacing the rest of the squad by now. And I have to say, the team has had decent coverage this year...somebody said we were like #1 against the pass or something? And he hits like a truck. I'm starting to think we've been too hard on Eric Smith.

Yeah!! Like i said in another threath, why you guys talk trash about E.Smith!!! He is a good player, and he can be a great safety for us in the secondary!!! Come on!!! Our D# this year will be great!!

Or maybe you have a lot more opportunities to tackle players when you're constantly blowing your coverage and giving up catches?

I don't think any D gets more 12 men on the field penalties than our beloved Jets. There are communication problems with these guys, from the coaches and between the players. What I know is that Smith is slow, and I would rather have a bigger faster guy, but he played well in the NE playoff last year, and maybe some of the blown coverages have been Smith trying to cover for someone else? Or maybe the signal calling is responsible?

Archived