? > Tebow

Jetsfan80

You're kidding right? I'm not even going to attempt to compare the 2 because Sanchez is much better...but 09 Buffalo and NE, might have been the 2 worst performances by an athlete I've ever seen. Balt. this very season was damn close too.

If you even begin to argue that, you're homerific ways have never seen such heights.

You blow Tebow every chance you get but I'm the homer? Did you watch the game yesterday?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're kidding right? I'm not even going to attempt to compare the 2 because Sanchez is much better...but 09 Buffalo and NE, might have been the 2 worst performances by an athlete I've ever seen. Balt. this very season was damn close too.

If you even begin to argue that, you're homerific ways have never seen such heights.

Sanchez is a below average QB, capable of putting up a big game, or a horrific one. But Tebow really just doesn't belong out there.

Big difference.

You blow Tebow every chance you get but I'm the homer? Did you watch the game yesterday?

Sanchez is a below average QB, capable of putting up a big game, or a horrific one. But Tebow really just doesn't belong out there.

Big difference.

Who's arguing otherwise? Tebow is absolutely awful. He looks lost and makes Sanchez look like Montana. But Sanchez has had as bad if not worse game/s than Tebow did yesterday. Again, 09 Buffalo was the worst professional performance I've ever seen.

Who's arguing otherwise? Tebow is absolutely awful. He looks lost and makes Sanchez look like Montana. But Sanchez has had as bad if not worse game/s than Tebow did yesterday. Again, 09 Buffalo was the worst professional performance I've ever seen.

Weren't you a huge Casey Weldon fan?

Get out of here. Today ?

Update: Wow. I googled it and it is all over the interwebz. 10 mill for 72 days. She just became the most expensive hookah on the planet!

He didn't get prenup? Isn't she worth as much as him?

What I don't understand is this whole implied notion that Tebow has such great work ethic. He was clearly told up and down for him to be successful he must improve his throwing motion, accuracy, footwork, and ability to read defenses. His throwing motion looks like a chimpanzee hurling sh*t, his accuracy is terrible, his footwork is atricious, and he hasn't got a clue what he's seeing from the defense pre-snap and post-snap. If his work ethic is as awesome as people say, is it fair to say he's just stupid and uncoachable?

3% of major college players make it to the NFL. Tim Tebow made a career out of running over the other 97%.

What I don't understand is this whole implied notion that Tebow has such great work ethic. He was clearly told up and down for him to be successful he must improve his throwing motion, accuracy, footwork, and ability to read defenses. His throwing motion looks like a chimpanzee hurling sh*t, his accuracy is terrible, his footwork is atricious, and he hasn't got a clue what he's seeing from the defense pre-snap and post-snap. If his work ethic is as awesome as people say, is it fair to say he's just stupid and uncoachable?

3% of major college players make it to the NFL. Tim Tebow made a career out of running over the other 97%.

Ha! Because lord knows the NFL hates SEC defenders...they rarely make it to the next level. He has 9000+ yards and 88 Tds that says he threw all over them too. Never mind the fact he's the most efficient passer in SEC history leading in categories such as yard per completion, completion percentage, passing TD's and more...but carry on. He's gets special treatment compared to those colored folk eventhough the paper of the very own city he plays in called him the worst Qb of all time.

Ha! Because lord knows the NFL hates SEC defenders...they rarely make it to the next level. He has 9000+ yards and 88 Tds that says he threw all over them too. But carry on. He's gets special treatment compared to those colored folk eventhough the paper of the very own city he plays in called him the worst Qb of all time.

Would this be more evidence of fellatio?

Ha! Because lord knows the NFL hates SEC defenders...they rarely make it to the next level. He has 9000+ yards and 88 Tds that says he threw all over them too. Never mind the fact he's the most efficient passer in SEC history. But carry on. He's gets special treatment compared to those colored folk eventhough the paper of the very own city he plays in called him the worst Qb of all time.

No. That privilege goes to Jamarcus Russell, who also abused SEC defenses

Ha! Because lord knows the NFL hates SEC defenders...they rarely make it to the next level. He has 9000+ yards and 88 Tds that says he threw all over them too. Never mind the fact he's the most efficient passer in SEC history leading in categories such as yard per completion, completion percentage, passing TD's and more...but carry on. He's gets special treatment compared to those colored folk eventhough the paper of the very own city he plays in called him the worst Qb of all time.

I know you love to do the SEC chest pounding but, c'mon dude.

Sure a higher percentage of SEC defensive players go on to the NFL than Conference USA but it's still significantly less than a third that will actually make NFL rosters much less become regular starters and even less than that will become stars.

The SEC is good but some of it's fans act like its the NFC which is just ridiculous.

Would this be more evidence of fellatio?

What? You mean completely owning someone that said all Tebow did was run the ball despite the fact he's the most efficient passer in SEC history, and leads in TD's throw, completion percentage, and yard per attempt?

Sure. Why wouldnt I suck off the one of the greatest college Football players ever that brought my alma mater 2 national championships?

No. That privilege goes to Jamarcus Russell, who also abused SEC defenses

Wrong. Look it up buddy. Tim Tebow is the most efficient passer in SEC history and leads in the categories I listed above. The running piece was just the reason he's one of the greatest ever.

That was pretty weak.

So abusing someone with fact is weak these days?

I know you love to do the SEC chest pounding but, c'mon dude.

Sure a higher percentage of SEC defensive players go on to the NFL than Conference USA but it's still significantly less than a third that will actually make NFL rosters much less become regular starters and even less than that will become stars.

The SEC is good but some of it's fans act like its the NFC which is just ridiculous.

Well, to be honest, some of SEC teams have higher salary caps than NFC teams ;)

What? You mean completely owning someone that said all Tebow did was run the ball despite the fact he's the most efficient passer in SEC history, and leads in TD's throw, completion percentage, and yard per attempt?

Sure. Why wouldnt I suck off the one of the greatest college Football players ever that brought my alma mater 2 national championships?

Wrong. Look it up buddy. Tim Tebow is the most efficient passer in SEC history and leads in the categories I listed above. The running piece was just the reason he's one of the greatest ever.

Efficient? Like synonymous with Pennington?

You're cunfusing facts with opinions again. Read my subsequent post.

So then you're agreeing he must be stupid, considering he hasn't improved at all in any of the basics of playing QB in the NFL? Hey, Jamarcus Russell looked awesome too.

Efficient? Like synonymous with Pennington?

Boozer said all Tebow did was run on them. I showed facts thats says he was wrong. I'm not arguing if Tebow is good QB, I'm just stating facts.

You're cunfusing facts with opinions again. Read my subsequent post.

Cool. I was just pointing out the Tebow as the most efficient passer in SEC history and the SEC is a breeding ground for NFL talent. Especially on defense. No biggie. Just setting the record straight.

Boozer said all Tebow did was run on them. I showed facts thats says he was wrong. I'm not arguing if Tebow is good QB, I'm just stating facts.

Cool. I was just pointing out the Tebow as the most efficient passer in SEC history and the SEC is a breeding ground for NFL talent. Especially on defense. No biggie. Just setting the record straight.

Gun to your head, where is Tim Tebow in 5 years and what is he doing?

Chris Leak won the first one

Very True. But Tebow was a crucial element.

So then you're agreeing he must be stupid, considering he hasn't improved at all in any of the basics of playing QB in the NFL? Hey, Jamarcus Russell looked awesome too.

I'm agreeing thats he's an awful QB. I dont know if he's stupid. I think thats harsh. I'm just setting you straight. Saying all Tebow did was run couldnt be further from the truth.

Archived