Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

The New York Jets head up to Toronto Buffalo to take on the Bills. The Bills are on top of the division but are they ready for the Jets? After the bye week the Jets are rested and ready to roll.

Game Preview

Injury Report

There is no easy way out, there is no shortcut home. Let's go Jets!!!

Inactive Players

New York Jets

Mike DeVito DE

Kenrick Ellis DE

Shawn Nelson TE

Kevin O’Connell QB

Bilal Powell RB

Eron Riley WR

Isaiah Trufant DB

Buffalo Bills

Demetrius Bell T

Reggie Corner DB

Chris Kelsay OLB

Terrence Wheatley DB

Aaron Williams DB

Kyle Williams NT

Sam Young T

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on my way to the game. I've never seen the Jets win in person. If we lose it's going to be Max's fault. Well done sir.

The Jets will win. My winning streak will continue and then you will owe me an apology.

The asterisks were a BP thing. The Jets are on a nice winning streak without them. :)

hmmm. So it was the astersiks all along. I knew it. My apologies to the Jets organization for any negative comments. I was blinded by the promises of the asterisks. I'll never trust another punctuation mark as long as I live. You listening, Umlaut? I'm looking at you too, Schwa. Don't look the other way as if you're somehow innocent!

The asterisks were a BP thing. The Jets are on a nice winning streak without them. :)

hmmm. So it was the astersiks all along. I knew it. My apologies to the Jets organization for any negative comments. I was blinded by the promises of the asterisks. I'll never trust another punctuation mark as long as I live. You listening, Umlaut? I'm looking at you too, Schwa. Don't look the other way as if you're somehow innocent!

I see the **** as more of a Patriots thing.

I see the **** as more of a Patriots thing.

Exactly. And why would anyone complain about gameday threads not having asterisks to begin with? It's not like the *** *** (asterisks) being attached to gameday threads have ever led us to a SB. Because the last time I checked, the Jets haven't won a championship since 1968-1969. So, why not go with something new/different? The hell with the asterisks.

DeVito is out, which definitely blows. Not exactly going to help in stopping Jackson.

That does hurt --

New York Jets

Mike DeVito DE

Kenrick Ellis DE

Shawn Nelson TE

Kevin O’Connell QB

Bilal Powell RB

Eron Riley WR

Isaiah Trufant DB

Buffalo Bills

Demetrius Bell T

Reggie Corner DB

Chris Kelsay OLB

Terrence Wheatley DB

Aaron Williams DB

Kyle Williams NT

Sam Young T

See above post.

Sarcasm? Here? Never.... :)

HEHE. that was the edited version. The first version was me basically trying to bait Queens and Brooklyn into a knock down drag out brawl over punctuation marks. But Brooklyn's post was kinda funny so I figured he got the joke that I could honestly care less about asterisks. Now the semi-colon, I was nearly killed an elderly man over a semi-colon.

Archived