Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

Better than the Bills was not a "no question" statement before this game - Hence them being 2.5 point favourites.

Even the best teams will make mistakes, and I agree that it's a problem with the team, especially the QB. I'm more worried about the pick than the snap because that's more of a freak occurrence, for the most part, Sanchez was solid today. The timing of the pick after such a dominant drive was what really pissed me off. Still never felt the game was in doubt and how many non-good teams can you say that on the road to a 5-2 team.

I think this is a very good team with an average QB, we're a top QB away from being one of the real elite teams. I think we still have a huge chance to win the division though. Patriots have played worse every week, we've been playing better.

Here comes the broken record, IJ. When (and I mean when) at the end of the year, Sanchez is in the top ten QBs (as listed in Espn.com by QB rating) will you then concede that we have a GOOD QB?? Because that is exactly what will happen. He is a top ten guy. Better than Fitzpatrick by far. Again, take one Ravens game out (30% comp/ 30.0 rating) and his numbers over the last 13 weeks (going back to last year and 3 PO games) are STAGGERING and would put him at number 8.... check it out

and while you say that you cant take one game out, I say that you absolutely could and should take everyone's last and best game out and the standing would remain. In fact, IF you need that game to skew the numbers, than argumnet's over anyway.lol

Yeah, IJ this isnt an argument....good game.....but that IS where he will be and stay. Will that be enough? or will we continue to highlight his mistakes and blame his (beautiiful----just watch them, starting bel0w) good passes on luck????? Just a question.

Would you rather have Fitz from what youve seen? So far, he has outperformed 4 of the 6 QBs he's played, including Rivers, Romo, and Fitz"magic" and was outplayed by Brady and that Ravens debacle. I just want YOU to enjoy this, IJ. You deserve it!! So, top ten QB rating by year's end??? Bank it.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here comes the broken record, IJ. When (and I mean when) at the end of the year, Sanchez is in the top ten QBs (as listed in Espn.com by QB rating) will you then concede that we have a GOOD QB?? Because that is exactly what will happen. He is a top ten guy. Better than Fitzpatrick by far. Again, take one Ravens game out (30% comp/ 30.0 rating) and his numbers over the last 13 weeks (going back to last year and 3 PO games) are STAGGERING and would put him at number 8.... check it out

and while you say that you cant take one game out, I say that you absolutely could and should take everyone's last and best game out and the standing would remain. In fact, IF you need that game to skew the numbers, than argumnet's over anyway.lol

Yeah, IJ this isnt an argument....good game.....but that IS where he will be and stay. Will that be enough? or will we continue to highlight his mistakes and blame his (beautiiful----just watch them, starting bel0w) good passes on luck????? Just a question.

Would you rather have Fitz from what youve seen? So far, he has outperformed 4 of the 6 QBs he's played, including Rivers, Romo, and Fitz"magic" and was outplayed by Brady and that Ravens debacle. I just want YOU to enjoy this, IJ. You deserve it!! So, top ten QB rating by year's end??? Bank it.

sanchez doesnt have to play the jets defense. id be surprised if he did worse then the opposing QB

I agree with this premise, but the problem with it is that Sanchez will likely keep winning games. Its not like he's a. 500 QB. Yes, he gets to much credit for wins, but it will be difficult to make a QB compete for his job with a currently 61% winning percentage. He could even get up to close 70% by the time the cpmpetition issue shows up.

whats funny is you say "damn he's at 61$ and may be at 70% so we cant replace him!"" haha You dont see that that is f---in twisted? lmfao thanx for the laughs. I will enjoy watching Jet fans in pure agony because their QB is playing well and winning!! hahaha

I have read this twice, and still have no idea what point you're trying to make.

sanchez doesnt have to play the jets defense. id be surprised if he did worse then the opposing QB

Guess what, tho? He will keep winning, keep throwing 60%, keep throwing TDs and will be here for ten years at least, so what are you gonna do?? ANd I will be here the whole time. This is crazy. I am going to be rubbing it in the face of "jet fans!" when we win the SB...very interesting situation. Is it the latino thing? haha Two straight game, he was throwing lazers. Pretty soon the mainstream media, who only catches the scores will jump on his tip, then the locals will too. They've already swallowed sh*t with Eli----and we will have two elite QB's in NY for the first time ever and my pals who have suffered with this team for 30 years like me will miss what we've all been waiting for.

damn, I cant believe Chad lasted as long as he did without being assasinated! lol

OK .I figure about 3 more weeks or so of getting hammered on here/ making excuses for his wins/ before it will become foolish to say such things. I havent heard the name Me-vis in a while. lmao

come on, where are you guys? overrated remember? Let him walk, remember? lmao

I have read this twice, and still have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Really, IJ? You dont see the plain question I asked you??

If and when that happens----Sanchez in the top ten QB rating by years end---will you say he is a good QB? WHat dont you get? it is a question AND it is with YOUR benefit in mind. I DO enjoy my team's success and my QB's. So, therefore I am fine. But knowing that you have suffered as a fan like me, I want to know what it wil take to see what is happening. Will a top ten showing in the official ratings mean anything or will you make excuses why he should nt be there????

Yes or NO

I kept waiting for the part where you screamed at me. :biggrin:

But, definitely. Gotta hedge your bets with the QB position. If they don't make the Super Bowl this year and Sanchez is still running hot and cold, you can't ask Rex to go into 2012 without at least some alternative to run out there.

You suck!! That better?

I kept waiting for the part where you screamed at me. :biggrin:

But, definitely. Gotta hedge your bets with the QB position. If they don't make the Super Bowl this year and Sanchez is still running hot and cold, you can't ask Rex to go into 2012 without at least some alternative to run out there.

He has to have had a few points in the season where he considered benching him but realized he couldn't after seeing Blue sitting and waiting to go in.

what you saw was a top-tier QB vs. a mid-level guy. period. The excuses are gonna wear thin, man. You can't call every TD lucky and point to meaningless fumbles at the end of the first half all year. Every single QB that had a good game today will have made a mistake or two. It's the way the game guys. There is no perfect, even Revis. But there is winning. Why not enjoy, EY? I dont know about you, I've never experience a real franchise QB before, who can make the throws AND run and win. (btw 71% comp today.) (btw, 29-17 career, 4-2 playoffs (road) better than any Jet QB ever!

So, yeah, you could paint yourself into a corner and die waiting for a flawless football player, but you'll miss a solid decade of Ryan/Sanchez/Revis!!! Go Jets!!!

Top Tier QBs play complete games. Sanchez does not play complete games.

I called this to perfection. Jet would come out and play a good 2nd half, and people would forget that the offense was a joke, mostly because of the QB, for the 1st half.

Just like last week.

I agree with this premise, but the problem with it is that Sanchez will likely keep winning games. Its not like he's a. 500 QB. Yes, he gets to much credit for wins, but it will be difficult to make a QB compete for his job with a currently 61% winning percentage. He could even get up to close 70% by the time the cpmpetition issue shows up.

I don't disagree, but that is the reason why they need to find somebody in the middle rounds. This team really can't justify going QB in round 1 without opening itself up to a lot of other questions and issues, but if they can make something out of a mid-round pick or McElroy, then it just takes one of those losing streaks filled with runs of bad play that we know Sanchez always seems to go through, and it could give the Jets the opportunity to make the change, if they felt they needed to do so. Let's not forget, Rex is the same guy who considered benching Sanchez last year during what ended up being an 11-5 season, so don't think if the opportunity presented itself and they thought it would improve the team, that it wouldn't be a real possibility.

Guess what, tho? He will keep winning, keep throwing 60%, keep throwing TDs and will be here for ten years at least, so what are you gonna do?? ANd I will be here the whole time. This is crazy. I am going to be rubbing it in the face of "jet fans!" when we win the SB...very interesting situation. Is it the latino thing? haha Two straight game, he was throwing lazers. Pretty soon the mainstream media, who only catches the scores will jump on his tip, then the locals will too. They've already swallowed sh*t with Eli----and we will have two elite QB's in NY for the first time ever and my pals who have suffered with this team for 30 years like me will miss what we've all been waiting for.

damn, I cant believe Chad lasted as long as he did without being assasinated! lol

OK .I figure about 3 more weeks or so of getting hammered on here/ making excuses for his wins/ before it will become foolish to say such things. I havent heard the name Me-vis in a while. lmao

come on, where are you guys? overrated remember? Let him walk, remember? lmao

you rly dont make any points. You just state he will be the best.

haha see what I mean? How is that an intelligent argument? The Jets are #6 in D right now. The Jets beat #4 SD last week solidly and he had 3TDs o INTs and we beat the #8 Dallas Cowboys and he threw for over 300 yards had a great game. So this is nothing but a child's argument--"he doesnt play good defenses" lmfao Dont worry, if you think you hate him now, just wait........ you might as well pick up another squad because he's here for the decade

This game was so weird. Theoretically, we could have won 45-11 if we didn't screw up so much. No one was more confusing than Sanchez who went back and forth from putrid to great.

Thank god people will shut up about this bye week nonsense now. It meant nothing, and even if we lost, it still wouldn't have meant anything but people would just keep going on and on about it.

haha see what I mean? How is that an intelligent argument? The Jets are #6 in D right now. The Jets beat #4 SD last week solidly and he had 3TDs o INTs and we beat the #8 Dallas Cowboys and he threw for over 300 yards had a great game. So this is nothing but a child's argument--"he doesnt play good defenses" lmfao Dont worry, if you think you hate him now, just wait........ you might as well pick up another squad because he's here for the decade

stats for players matter, for a part of a team they dont. SD had 1st offense and 1st defense and didnt make playoffs last year. He also got destroyed by a what i would say good defense in the ravens and didnt do to well against the patriots who suck.

If and when that happens----Sanchez in the top ten QB rating by years end---will you say he is a good QB? WHat dont you get? it is a question AND it is with YOUR benefit in mind. I DO enjoy my team's success and my QB's. So, therefore I am fine. But knowing that you have suffered as a fan like me, I want to know what it wil take to see what is happening. Will a top ten showing in the official ratings mean anything or will you make excuses why he should nt be there????

Yes or NO

Would I consider top 10 good? Absolutely, and if he plays to that level I'll be the first to give him all the credit he deserves.

I'm a Sanchez fan and have been since he came into the league, I still think he's getting better and think many fans here are too quick to highlight his errors and define him through them while putting his good games down to fortune or circumstance. He's a decent QB, but he's not top 10 IMO. Not yet.

Yes or NO

I talked to Mark Sanchez after the game. Asked him about you, he's heard of you and he hates you.

Archived