SHOTTY PUNKED BY RYAN

BornJetsFan1983

ok so after one of the TD's yesterday or maybe a long pass play you can clearly see Shotty going for a fist bump, what some have termed "an Obama" bump out of desperation to make said politician seem not so nerdy, anyway before I'm sidetracked, so Shotty goes for the fist pump action and Rex Ryan doesn't even give him so much as a hello.

In shame Shotty pulls his hand back and tries to convince himself he's not a loser. Please someone tell me they saw this on the sideline shots during the game???

.damn you shotty

ok so after one of the TD's yesterday or maybe a long pass play you can clearly see Shotty going for a fist bump, what some have termed "an Obama" bump out of desperation to make said politician seem not so nerdy, anyway before I'm sidetracked, so Shotty goes for the fist pump action and Rex Ryan doesn't even give him so much as a hello.

In shame Shotty pulls his hand back and tries to convince himself he's not a loser. Please someone tell me they saw this on the sideline shots during the game???

.damn you shotty

No place for the that. The board is hard enough to read after a win.

And I laughed when I saw it live, too, but on replay it just looks like Rex doesn't see him.

A true moment of vindication for those who need to get something on Schittenheimer every week. Rex clearly wants nothing to do with this guy, and we all know it's for good reason. Few coaches in any sport have had such negative effects on his franchise. He's been single handedly responsible for 40+ losses here during his tenure, and 0 wins.

He got what he deserved, and he STILL deserves something much more humiliating.

ok so after one of the TD's yesterday or maybe a long pass play you can clearly see Shotty going for a fist bump, what some have termed "an Obama" bump out of desperation to make said politician seem not so nerdy, anyway before I'm sidetracked

No, please, continue.

So all the Shotty love for running against one of the worst running defenses in the NFL? Should we feel good that he finally got it right this time after trying to run all over NE who are the worst passing defense in the NFL?

But I don't think Rex saw him, even though it's hysterical.

Edit: No love either on the fact they ran almost the entire first drive and decide to pull the most obvious passing play ever to Keller which caused the INT. That was an awful call! Stick with what works!!

Sometimes I am not sure what some Jet fans want to occur more:

a)see their team win

b)see their pet peeve of message board genius show light

Honestly, I think it is a combination there of.

This. I think there is such a strong desire from some people to see Sanchez fail. I mean, this isn't a case where you look at a guy like Pennington and realize there are throws that he just can't make. Sanchez has made some amazing throws. It's completely evident that the talent is there, and it's completely evident that he has been improving. How people can't see that is mind boggling. It's like the fact that he isn't at a Drew Brees level yet he should be cut now. We have been reaping the rare benefit of succeeding while breaking in a young QB and now all the sudden people are pissed because we have a young QB??

judge judy time, it was a snub and Rex totally saw him. But dont interpret the snub as a sign he doesn't like Schotty. HC usually don't fist bump their OC's on the sideline and for Rex to do it more than once on camera might have been unwise for everyone involved.

judge judy time, it was a snub and Rex totally saw him. But dont interpret the snub as a sign he doesn't like Schotty. HC usually don't fist bump their OC's on the sideline and for Rex to do it more than once on camera might have been unwise for everyone involved.

Rex knows what Schotty is, fo sho.

Archived