This Is It

Maxman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope that after we beat the Pats we don't follow it up with a lousy outing against Denver. Playing on 4-days rest in high altitude against a running QB is not going to be easy, I don't care what anyone says.

That's probably the one game on the remaining schedule I actually feel the worst about. The Jets will be working with the shortest week that I'm pretty sure any team has ever had, then have a cross country travel trip to a place that's not so great to play at to begin with. They're looking at a one-day practice week coming off of what has the potential to be a very draining game given the opponent and potential impact.

It was well thought out and well written but totally plagiarized from my grandson's writings.

Just kidding of course my 2 yo grandson would have used more multi syllabic wording.

Joe-well said and expresses the feelings of many if not most worn out Jet fans. thank you

What is the pedo week at JN?

I mean, I know I endorse one in my Avatar, but my goodness.

I'll stay out of the Happy Valley Horror talk.. Everyone is repulsed by it but as a Dad of a 7 yr old I get depressed/angry thinking about the type of evil it takes to rob a child of their innocence...

go back to making fun of Joe Broad.

I'll stay out of the Happy Valley Horror talk.. Everyone is repulsed by it but as a Dad of a 7 yr old I get depressed/angry thinking about the type of evil it takes to rob a child of their innocence...

I was kidding and you had to get all serious.

Joe Broad is a homer.

Joe Broad is a homer.

sorry.. just kinda sickened by it. stories like this remind me of why I never let anyone but immediate family watch my son. if no one available, I don't go out.

I also think it's vital parents talk to their kids more about this instead of being afraid to address the topic or tell themselves it could never happen to them.

anywhooo.. Joe Broad definitely a homer. and I'm sure he's ecstatic we've brought this up in his self-congratulatory thread.

j/k Joe.. it was a great (cough cough) read. :winking0001:

What is the pedo week at JN?

I mean, I know I endorse one in my Avatar, but my goodness.

Joe Broad is a homer.

sorry.. just kinda sickened by it. stories like this remind me of why I never let anyone but immediate family watch my son. if no one available, I don't go out.

I also think it's vital parents talk to their kids more about this instead of being afraid to address the topic or tell themselves it could never happen to them.

anywhooo.. Joe Broad definitely a homer. and I'm sure he's ecstatic we've brought this up in his self-congratulatory thread.

j/k Joe.. it was a great (cough cough) read. :winking0001:

jeez.. wtf is wrong with you 2, and here I thought this thread would've peaked on the crap-o-meter with the first post

calm down tough guy.. Isn't 3:45 when you go talk down to the janitor in your office building.

Nope that's in the morning, i like to ruin his day before it starts. 3:45 I make my rounds and put the moves on the women in the office, I assume they are all secretaries, but who knows

It is not close to "possibly" the biggest Pat/Jet game in the history. No way that can be defended.

It is a HUGE game to this year's season. Let's leave it at that.

I would tend to agree, but look at last season.

The biggest game last year (Patriots 45-3) meant little 6 weeks later (Jets 28-21).

The winner is a game up as each team enters a relatively soft part of the schedule.

In Joe's defense, it's a huge game because it could mark the end of the Pats' stranglehold on the division. They haven't looked this vulnerable since Brady became the starter. A win here and it's definitively a changing of the guard.

BLASPHEMER!

Archived