Brady Injured??

kevmbrowne

Being a Jets Fan living 5 minutes from Gillete Stadium is tough to say the least. Having to listen to these blowhards on Boston Sports radio is even worse. I usually listen to 1050 but since it's Pats week I like to get there take on what's going on up here.

1. This week couldnt be any better because the sky is falling for all of these patriot fans. Every caller is pointing fingers. Blaming Brady and Belicheck.

2. Ex Patriots QB Scott Zolak hosts the 10-2 slot on the Sports Hub as well as Patriots Game day show and is on the sideline during the games. He brought up an interesting point saying that Brady has recently been wearing a compression sleeve on his throwing elbow, insinuating he may have tendinitis?? They say that explains his lack of accuracy in past games.

I dunno, just a thought I figured I would share since I haven't heard anything about him being hurt anywhere else.

What do u think?

Being a Jets Fan living 5 minutes from Gillete Stadium is tough to say the least. Having to listen to these blowhards on Boston Sports radio is even worse. I usually listen to 1050 but since it's Pats week I like to get there take on what's going on up here.

1. This week couldnt be any better because the sky is falling for all of these patriot fans. Every caller is pointing fingers. Blaming Brady and Belicheck.

2. Ex Patriots QB Scott Zolak hosts the 10-2 slot on the Sports Hub as well as Patriots Game day show and is on the sideline during the games. He brought up an interesting point saying that Brady has recently been wearing a compression sleeve on his throwing elbow, insinuating he may have tendinitis?? They say that explains his lack of accuracy in past games.

I dunno, just a thought I figured I would share since I haven't heard anything about him being hurt anywhere else.

What do u think?

An injury like that would make sense. His accuracy is off, he went from perfection to still really damn good. But he isn't perfect now so an injury would make sense.

Of course it would be too hard to come to the conclusion that he is in a slump or just sucks right now. Injury always seems like a pathetic cop out to me.

Same thing with rivers. Couldn't give the jets credit for stopping an elite QB because its just not possible. He must be injured.

People are saying Rivers is hurt but he is making really bad decisions week after week. Not sure how that could be injury related.

What do u think?

I lived out there for 3 years and worked at a place right on General Edwards Highway (right down the road basically)...talk about enemy territory

Well said. They can bring all the canned excuses they'd like. We're beating them and I believe beating them soundly. This is the changing of the guard.

Brady can be one of mighties in the NFL, but he isn't GOD!!! he be hurt and with that, they put us with advantage over games vs. Pats!!! Am I wrong?? donno!!! Lets see on the game.

An injury like that would make sense. His accuracy is off, he went from perfection to still really damn good. But he isn't perfect now so an injury would make sense.

dunno, his issue seems to be getting skittish when pressured early.. Seems to just want to get the ball away as quickly as possible to avoid hits

What do u think?

Interesting...I remember BB would always put him on the injury report in former years but cant remember if it was elbow or shoulder...but felt like he was always listed on the reports for his throwing arm/shoulder.

Not sure what to make of it. I mean, people wear all sorts of stuff to be preventive, etc.

Of course it would be too hard to come to the conclusion that he is in a slump or just sucks right now. Injury always seems like a pathetic cop out to me.

Same thing with rivers. Couldn't give the jets credit for stopping an elite QB because its just not possible. He must be injured.

No doubt. "Let the excuses loose" Gotta have something to give the media when the Jets bitch slap the Patriots outta the AFC east. I can hear ESPN now" A healthy Brady and the Pats would have won this one".

People are saying Rivers is hurt but he is making really bad decisions week after week. Not sure how that could be injury related.

The media was speculating because I don't think they, or the fans, could grasp the idea that he was in some kind of funk. I think they are just trying to make up an excuse. As they might if we beat Brady and he plays terrible because of it.

This is all speculation.....I do not care if he is hurt or not. This is a must win game for the franchise and the Jets had better win.

Me neither.

Jets should probably try to hit him a bunch of times, anyway, though.

For some reason I'm watching ESPN's First Take and I wish I had a dollar for everytime Tom Brady's name has been mentioned so far. I'd be able to afford that Gibson Hummingbird I've been wanting. Skip Bayless just needs to go up to Foxboro and drop down on his knees in front of Brady and place his sweaty balls in his mouth once and for all. It is truly disgusting-the Jets haven't even been discussed-when it comes to NFL talk on that channel, it's all Patriots all day-oh yea, and Tim Tebow

If its true I would guess it depends on how serious it is. Ive had tendonitis in my knees before and it can be debilitating when you dont let it heal. But a mild case is something that you barely even feel. Its pretty much there early and then goes away as soon as you warm up. I would think since they arent working on his arm during games, keeping it hot, or having him toss on the sidelines that it would be a pretty mild case if it behaves anything like your knees. If its severe its painful. I made the mistake of constantly gutting it out playing b-ball and it got to the point where my knees were on fire and sore to the touch and I had issues getting up and down stairs when my body would cool down. I couldnt imagine someone at a pro level playing with that and being even remotely close to their usual self without all kinds of drugs on gameday.

When you haven't been to a Super Bowl in half a century, that tends to happen......

and when you haven't won a playoff game in 5 years it's mystifying how the national sports media continues to actually believe the Pats should be the super bowl favorites every year since 2004

Archived