An American Horror Story

HessStation

I like it except I cant tell who's dead and who's alive. Is Tate the guy in the gimp suit who banged the wife or is it one of the gay guys? Is the wife knocked up by one of the dead people or her make up session with hubby?

I like it except I cant tell who's dead and who's alive. Is Tate the guy in the gimp suit who banged the wife or is it one of the gay guys? Is the wife knocked up by one of the dead people or her make up session with hubby?

I have no idea LOL. I just said that to my wife after watching the Halloween part 2 episode. I think they're all dead except the Harmon's...and Jessica Lange's character maybe? I really don't know though.

Everyone is dead but the black guy, who is probably on his way.

• 2 years later...

Soooooo, I had the week off and I binge-watched sh*t. Just got through Season One of American Horror Story. Loved the first half, then it lost steam the second half of the season. Not sure it's possible to spoil a series that's three years old, but Kate Mara's character was an anchor on the show. What made the early episodes awesome was the feeling that something awful was going to happen at any second, but once you learn that the ghosts are fairly manageable, it gets boring. Way too much focus on Tate, too. 

Anyone watch the ensuing seasons? I started watching the first episode of Season Two, but kinda gave up on it. 

Archived