Jets curse???

PETROCK

With everything that happened that happened last night between the last play of the game, where Nugent missed the kick by a yard, and the play where Brooks fumbled the ball during the last series on 2nd down, you can't tell me that there is some sort of bad karma or a curse happening with the Jets right now.

I know curses and karma may sound insane, but with the things that's happened with this team this year, it makes me scratch my head and wonder, WTF???

I don't know if it is bad kharma or what.

2005 is just a year where anything and everything that can gone wrong has gone wrong.

From the offense getting destroyed by injuries to the Defense not playing to the level it was at last year. It is just been a disaster all the way around.

What I saw last night though really disturbed me and is now making me wonder if the players have quit on Herm. Ever since the Herm to KC rumors started the Jets have just been a team (especially on the defensive side of the ball) that have looked like they have quit on their coach.

I can't see the Jets winning another game this year which is really going to make the last three home games intersting. The fans were in a foul mood last night and it is only going to get worse. New Year's day against Buffalo could be 50-60 no shows and those that are there are going to be screaming for Herm's head.

If you want to link Karma to the jets bad season, then blame every Shatbag that wished injuries on other players and cheered when another teams player went down.

If there is a curse, that is it.

I am going to have to double check on this. But I am pretty sure "shatbag" qualifies for a double word score.

:mrgreen:

Won't be long until we have a shatbag of the day award!

With everything that happened that happened last night between the last play of the game, where Nugent missed the kick by a yard, and the play where Brooks fumbled the ball during the last series on 2nd down, you can't tell me that there is some sort of bad karma or a curse happening with the Jets right now.

I know curses and karma may sound insane, but with the things that's happened with this team this year, it makes me scratch my head and wonder, WTF???

Where have you been? This curse and bad karma goes back 35 years when Joe made the deal with the devil!

WTF!

I don't know if it is bad kharma or what.

2005 is just a year where anything and everything that can gone wrong has gone wrong.

From the offense getting destroyed by injuries to the Defense not playing to the level it was at last year. It is just been a disaster all the way around.

What I saw last night though really disturbed me and is now making me wonder if the players have quit on Herm. Ever since the Herm to KC rumors started the Jets have just been a team (especially on the defensive side of the ball) that have looked like they have quit on their coach.

I can't see the Jets winning another game this year which is really going to make the last three home games intersting. The fans were in a foul mood last night and it is only going to get worse. New Year's day against Buffalo could be 50-60 no shows and those that are there are going to be screaming for Herm's head.

There will be more no shows every game. But the Bills game might match that last Kotite game. I don't see people showing up just to yell at Herm. Those people like me will just stay home. Except the hardcore boozebags.

Yea, it's called sucking.

I am going to have to double check on this. But I am pretty sure "shatbag" qualifies for a double word score.

:mrgreen:

Won't be long until we have a shatbag of the day award!

:mrgreen: Best I could come up with without outright spelling it. Besides Shatbag sounded better than crapbag or doodoo head. :D

Archived