If we cant beat a team like this how can u expect to beat any team in the playoffs...

CobraVerde

Horribly played and coached game. I'm in utter shock of how bad the defense is playing. And against the worse pass d how are we not moving the ball. I have officially thrown my name in the get rid of sh*ttyhiemer bag. I had high hopes but we don't have any room for error this year. We are not that good. No pass rush whatsoever. Our safeties are pathetic. Hunter seriously needs to go. What sucks is because of this we are not getting the division. There is no way and if we somehow manage to get a wildcard spot we have to pull this road team crap again.

Horribly played and coached game. I'm in utter shock of how bad the defense is playing. And against the worse pass d how are we not moving the ball. I have officially thrown my name in the get rid of sh*ttyhiemer bag. I had high hopes but we don't have any room for error this year. We are not that good. No pass rush whatsoever. Our safeties are pathetic. Hunter seriously needs to go. What sucks is because of this we are not getting the division. There is no way and if we somehow manage to get a wildcard spot we have to pull this road team crap again.

Only fair to note that the defense broke because they were on the field all night against an offense that knew what they were doing, And because the Jets are coached by guys who spent the week babbling about movie cameos and what ever bullsh*t Brian Schottemheimer does all day.

Well, we beat 2 better teams in the playoffs last year: the 2010 New England Patriots and the Colts.

I dont blame Sanchez for this. He gets absolutely no time and when he does it seems few and far between that Holmes, Burress, or Keller gets open. I hate having to hold my breath with every drop back expecting the kid to get sacked. Shone Greene and LT are being used inefficiently. We have WAY better players than the Pats and they spanked us which is proof of how good of a coaching job Bellish*t did. Rex and Shotty got played today hard. I seriously feel this is gonna be one of those years where its gonna come down to wining the dolplhin game to get in and they are gonna choke. The season is totally setting it up for it.

Only fair to note that the defense broke because they were on the field all night against an offense that knew what they were doing,

Jets had the ball for 29:53, or pretty much half the game.. how was the defense on the field all night?

I'm stunned that this offense could only score 14 points against a terrible defense who was missiing 3 starters. I'm just stunned we couldn't move the ball more efficiently and we allowed 5 sacks against this swiss cheese defense. This is the one area where we should have had a distinct advantage and should have exploited it. I mean, come on, their secondary was playing with guys they just picked off the street. A totally unacceptable performance!!!

Lots of just dumb mistakes by the DBs. What pisses me off is that i feel Rex's obsession with DBs has really hurt this team. What good is being able to cover yet we still cant get to Tom Brady. DUDE Tom Brady is one of the most immobile QBs in the game! He never runs. He has great pocket precense but he isnt gonna run around. We could not get through the line. Our guys looked like kids playing against men. The seemed oversized and over matched. This team is the defenition of inconsistency. Watch next week the D will come back strong but the offense will still not show up with the end of the 3rd.

an answer for the no huddle offense would be a dline...See thats why the Giants are able to win against the pats...they can rush with just four guys. I think thats better odds than knowing one guy is gonna cover one receiver for sure, and hoping everyone shows up to work today...

I'm stunned that this offense could only score 14 points against a terrible defense who was missiing 3 starters. I'm just stunned we couldn't move the ball more efficiently and we allowed 5 sacks against this swiss cheese defense. This is the one area where we should have had a distinct advantage and should have exploited it. I mean, come on, their secondary was playing with guys they just picked off the street. A totally unacceptable performance!!!

Agreed, but want to add that I'm also stunned that there was absolutlely NO pressure on Brady, even though their o-line took at least 2 (3?) hits.

Come on guys!!! Agreed the last game vs. Pats wasn't the good one and we HAD MUST win game...but now, we can do good games!!! We have chance to go the PO's?? Who knows?? We can win a SB? No damn way man!!! But play on playoffs...we can, win a conference and division....though thing to happend. What we are? Jets fan or just cheer to the Jets when they win a game? A real fan will cheer for the team in the WIN AND LOST GAMES!!!! I watch the game on tv and been desappointed with the performance of the jets...but what i can do?? i will cheer for this team in everyday in my life untill i go to the grave!!! The death will stop me to cheers for this great and awsome team.

If no one agreed with me....cheers for the another team!

Jets had the ball for 29:53, or pretty much half the game.. how was the defense on the field all night?

No. That end of the half drive was a disgrace. All quarter we stifle them and then we drop off. And I know DL in the 3-4 is primarily there to suck up blockers but our guys NEVER get near the QB. Even by accident. When we play the Pats, Brady has to be hit. Other teams have DBs that know how to blitz. As for the offense, it is an amateurish, Pop Warner mess. I am tired of asking for BS to go. I have wanted it for 3 years now.

Come on guys!!! Agreed the last game vs. Pats wasn't the good one and we HAD MUST win game...but now, we can do good games!!! We have chance to go the PO's?? Who knows?? We can win a SB? No damn way man!!! But play on playoffs...we can, win a conference and division....though thing to happend. What we are? Jets fan or just cheer to the Jets when they win a game? A real fan will cheer for the team in the WIN AND LOST GAMES!!!! I watch the game on tv and been desappointed with the performance of the jets...but what i can do?? i will cheer for this team in everyday in my life untill i go to the grave!!! The death will stop me to cheers for this great and awsome team.

If no one agreed with me....cheers for the another team!

sometimes it takes a fan from brazil talking like a drunken hoodlum to make sense of this whole debacle.

sometimes it takes a fan from brazil talking like a drunken hoodlum to make sense of this whole debacle.

Come on dude!!! Are you seriously? I'm not a druken hoodlum!!! I put that word in my past!!!

Lets see the game against Broncos!!! Jets have a great chance to win this game.

And... GO JETS GO!!!

Archived