Tebow>>>>Sanchez

JustInFudge

• 11 months later...

I've plastered you with neg rep for bumping a year old thread that got no action when you first started it.

May god have mercy on your soul.

Coming from the only Sanchez fan on the planet, I'd expect nothing less.

Its Tebow Time for the New York Jets. Once Sanchez throws 5 picks and fumbles 8 times vs. the Seahawks, all you'll be able to do is embrace it.

I have dumped the idea that pretty throws and quarterback statistics matter, its rubbish. Give me Tebow over Sanchez in most every case because of the leadership issues and the Tebow's execution during crunch time, some people have it, some dont. Plus, I am still in the camp that believes a person can improve throwing. Jaworksi said it best when he said that a person can absolutely get better, on average a Qback throws 30,000 passes per year. The Jets are done this year without Tebow, it will be one boring ass season if they stick with Sanchez. McElroy, please, I would be turning off the TV

I would even take Tebow over alot of existing quarterbacks in particular if it is the right team. We hear it all the time that no one wants him but I would plop him right in on the Vikings, Houston, Pittsburgh (if Ben was hurt), Dallas, Jacksonville, Arizona. Tebow is gonna be gone after this year.

I have dumped the idea that pretty throws and quarterback statistics matter, its rubbish. Give me Tebow over Sanchez in most every case because of the leadership issues and the Tebow's execution during crunch time, some people have it, some dont. Plus, I am still in the camp that believes a person can improve throwing. Jaworksi said it best when he said that a person can absolutely get better, on average a Qback throws 30,000 passes per year. The Jets are done this year without Tebow, it will be one boring ass season if they stick with Sanchez. McElroy, please, I would be turning off the TV

I would even take Tebow over alot of existing quarterbacks in particular if it is the right team. We hear it all the time that no one wants him but I would plop him right in on the Vikings, Houston, Pittsburgh (if Ben was hurt), Dallas, Jacksonville, Arizona. Tebow is gonna be gone after this year.

And thank the lord for that.

The Broncos were better equipped (a coaching staff that actually had an idea what to do with the limited player) than the Jets are.

Really.. Why did that excellent coaching staff start Orton over and over again.. ..and besides that, I watched *that* coaching staff

NOT use Tebow to his strengths, until what they *wanted* to do failed..again and again.. just like their genius with Orton, fact is..that coaching staff is riding the Manning/Elway 100 million dollar QB wave right now and isn't doing squat except throwing the challenge flag when the guys upstairs say to.

The JETS and the Broncos have something else in common, the inability to find a *fresh* OC or DC and settling for dead headed ex HC's in Del Rio and Sparano. Peyton Manning is running the Broncos offense these days.. He should get the money he is being paid, but they could save a ton by dumping the OC.... imo.

Fact: The Broncos had a 1.8% chance of making the playoffs when Tebow took over as starter..

The defense was ranked 25th at the time.

In my opinion, Rex Ryan and Tannenbaum bought themselves a few more years with the JETS by going after Tebow..and they are in

fact, right before everyone's eyes *building* Tebow into a starter..

Where else in the NFL (except maybe SF) are they putting a number 2 so close in on the starting squad ? If nothing else, he is gaining

experience in reads and such.. They had to placate Sanchez after the failed Manning acquisition attempt, gave him a make up contract and grabbed Tebow as insurance.. The FO isn't stupid , they saw what Tebow did before..and they probably figure on feeding that fire at the right time.. If there was ever an athlete worth investing in, it would be a guy like Tebow.. Hope for the JETS sake it happens here..Because that kid loves to win.. BIG time..

Archived