Questions For Randy Lange

Maxman

Not sure if I will be able to make it but I wanted to ask him why the New York media was so hard on Joe Walton but supports edwards when at this point in time Walton's career record is better than edwards?

Does access really weigh that heavily on how the media protrays a person? I want to get his take on this.

what is wrong with the defense this year, it can't all be the loss of ferguson?

what does the organization think of Drob? they are out of excuses and he is constantly blown off the ball? what are the future plans for him (cut?)?

if bush, leinart, ferguson are available who do the jets take or do they trade down?

is TB's job safe? it seems like all of his moves backfire (drob, jolley, askew, hobson, pouha, thomas, tongue, etc...)

who is safer w/woody - herm or bradway?

how ****ed are the jets in terms of cap w/pennington's contract? is there any chance he ever starts again? if not, are they planning on 1 big salary cap purge or are they going to try to compete each year and piece together 6-8 wins?

if not herm, who is a likely replacement candidate?

what is the feeling in the locker room with regard to herm? have the players completely zoned him out or have the players quit because of the injuries alone?

if jeff fischer is available can we get him?

What does he think the Jets will do with John Abraham- this off season

Does he see Chad reworking his contract to give us some flexibility

Ty Law-what is his problem this year-he is not playing at a level to match his high salary-is he a goner

Probably won't make it either, so here they are:

Which assistant coach get's thrown under the bus this year if St. Herman gets the pass he's expected to get?

What's the organizations take on Bollinger? Does he stick around next year?

What happened to the defensive line? They get zero pressure.

Thanks!

Wht happened with John Lott? Has his absence affected this team's health and preparation?

Why is the CS so enamored with Martin when he's obviously on the downide and fading fast? Will they give Houston any kind of shot?

Edwards NEVER plays young guys until he has no choice. We saw the same thing with Pennington in 2002("he isn't ready he may never be ready"). Same thing with Lewis/Jones and Hobson. We saw it again with Bollinger, who can be effective after Edwards insisted forever that he wasn't(but kept him on the roster for 3 years!). Any sense the organization is seriously questioning Edwards' talent evaluations?

Is this Johnson "vote of confidence" real or just a smokescreen?

This team has been treading water for 5 years. Edwards hasn't improved a bit on gameday. The GM has spent numerous resources on the DBs with no improvement at all, and pretty much ignored the OL other than Pete Kendall's signing. Any chance that Edwards and/or Bradway get the ax? Is there any sense that anyone in this organization understands how pointless another year of Bradway/Edwards would be?

What is it going to take for Edwards and Bradway to get the axe after this season?

Are the Jets in the belief that the franchise would be better served with a franchise tackle like D'Brickashaw Ferguson and a running back later on in the draft, or have they bought into the massive Reggie Bush hype?

Will the Jets concede defeat and attempt to rebuild the team starting in 2006, or will they foolishly blame injuries and go into next season trying to remain competitive, thus delaying the inevitable and neccesary gutting of the team until 2007?

Why does "herm" get all this media support? Handley, Walton and Kotite got hammered by press.

RSherry asked this question too....It's a real good one...one the lead questions I intend to ask Randy.

Why is the CS so enamored with Martin when he's obviously on the downide and fading fast? Will they give Houston any kind of shot?

Bugg, this was like the second question I asked Rich. C and the only answer given was "Herm will only play Curtis until his legs fall off" #-o

The assistant question and draft questions are all teriffic.

All great questions, I'll only be asking about 4 or 5 questions, so hopefully we can get a nice amount of posters to add the fine questions in this thread....

I can see this chat having a heavy "draft slant' and I'm ready for that :lol:

Archived