Revis is an....

Blackout

johnson has his number BUT---

the coverage schemes arent zero all the time. they are mixing coverages which will make the results on revis's side different. the upside is that revis will have opportunities for INTs but the downside is that there are short-gins to be made.

the TD - Revis backed off, giving up the inside, which is VERY un-REVIS...which makes me think that there was another player thast should have had the underneath...

above average CB who thinks he's Sanders part 2

WAY TO LET UP THAT TD TO STEVEY JOHNSON YOU JERK

Worst post in the history of JetNation.

Revis is the greatest CB in the game today, by far. Funny how fans such as yourself, throw him under the best because of a tough 1st half against a very good WR. How quickly some of these so called fans forget how great Revis has been since day #1 of being drafted by the Jets.

Hope you enjoyed that loss. Now go get ready for the NFL draft, because it's over for Buffalo here in 2011. Bwaahhaha.

What are you, 5 years old? SweetLee83 is a cool poster, has been here for several years, just comes here to talk football, and doesn't pick fights with anyone.

Ordinarily I would have waited for something other than provoking a Bills fan, but you haven't earned even that. You are an annoyance to the entire board.

Have a nice life, Phillyskanks, and always be sure to dry clean your precious Zach Thomas jersey to keep it in mint condition. Adios.

started hearing rumblings that Revis was better than Deion

Well, this game should put all that talk to rest

He is. Go look up the numbers Deion allowed against the best receivers he faced. To a man, they all lit his a$$ up. And that was during an era in which the rules didn't favor the receiver nearly as much as they do now.

As "bad" as Revis was today, Stevie Johnson still had well under 100 yards.

He is. Go look up the numbers Deion allowed against the best receivers he faced. To a man, they all lit his a$$ up. And that was during an era in which the rules didn't favor the receiver nearly as much as they do now.

As much as it disturbs me to, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Deion was great, but not nearly as great as the legend that grows like folklore. I found plenty of games where he did a hell of a lot worse than Revis did today.

As much as it disturbs me to, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Deion was great, but not nearly as great as the legend that grows like folklore. I found plenty of games where he did a hell of a lot worse than Revis did today.

Not to mention that Johnson deserves no credit for anything after his classless TD celebration.

Whoa whoa whoa, slow your roll there with the historical fiction.

Look up the numbers Hess. This is based on fact, Sperm posted them in another thread not too long ago.

I don't remember anyone lighting up Deion as I see no one lighting up Revis. Today was a combination of Johnson's routes but mostly Fitz having pin point accuracy on most of those throws. Wasn't like any of those catches were bad coverage really. All that said, Deion was the greatest cover corner ever imo. Would like to see these stats.

Mind you I'm a firm believer that defensive stats are mostly retarded

I don't remember anyone lighting up Deion as I see no one lighting up Revis. Today was a combination of Johnson's routes but mostly Fitz having pin point accuracy on most of those throws. Wasn't like any of those catches were bad coverage really. All that said, Deion was the greatest cover corner ever imo. Would like to see these stats.

LOL. Probably his first bad game ever, if you could even call it bad. I think he gave up about 75 yards. Certainly not good, but I'm sure Deion did that a few times.

I lover Revis...best jet ever

But Deion is Deion, the best that ever was or will be

Thank you Sperm. Revis >>>>>>>>> Deion. And its not close.

Archived