Stevie Johnson Taunting

Maxman

This is probably in the game thread but I thought it was worthy of its own thread. After his TD he makes fun of Plaxico, faking like he was shooting himself in the leg. Then he does the Jets celebration -- arms extended, fly like a Jet. Except he added a crash landing. He got a 15 yard penalty, here is the video:

Why Stevie Johnson is taunting anyone is perplexing though. Remember his drop against the Steelers that would have won the game? Then he blamed God for the drop!

This kid seems to have million dollar talent and a two dollar head.

Pretending to shoot himself in the leg was hilarious.... Not quite as funny as watching him butt rape Revis all game long, but hilarious none the less.......

I find it strange that you are posting on a Jets website while your team is currently playing a Football game.

I was okay with the Jet crash thing, that was appropriate because it was making fun of a celebration that's done by our players. Mocking some guy cause he made a mistake that he got sent to jail for two years on the other hand im not okay with. youre making fun of a guy for losing his freedom? thats hard yo. Its a personal attack.Thats the kinda of sht thatll get you beat in the streets.

Anyone watching this little Bob Costas rant? Oh ma gawd Bob the only thing more annoying than the TD celebrations is listening to you pontificate about it you egomaniacal, pretentious little sh*t. ;)

Somewhere Jim Nantz puts down his glass of milk and applauds.

Bob Costas is a sanctimonious whitebread weasel and I hope he dies of cholera.

Anyone watching this little Bob Costas rant? Oh ma gawd Bob the only thing more annoying than the TD celebrations is listening to you pontificate about it you egomaniacal, pretentious little sh*t. ;)

I have never understood how anyone could watch Bob Costas talk about any subject for any length of time.

Kings of Annoyance like Chris Berman, Deion Sanders, Joe Theismann, and Michael Irvin are each 100x less annoying. He should not be on TV. He should be taste-testing my toilet water.

Actually I think my brain has melted somewhat over the years because I'm actually starting to find that crackhead Irvin entertaining sometimes.

Archived