Who is ready for another Priceless NY moment?

Maxman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again to everyone who entered. We entered all the names and picked two winners randomly. The first winner is being contacted because they live outside of this area. Need to see if they can go, will announce that as soon as I have confirmation.

The 2nd winner is:

KS Jets

Congratulations and thank you to Priceless NY (Mastercard).

Thanks again to everyone who entered. We entered all the names and picked two winners randomly. The first winner is being contacted because they live outside of this area. Need to see if they can go, will announce that as soon as I have confirmation.

The 2nd winner is:

KS Jets

I am willing to go.

I would love to go, first Jets game i would ever go to and it is only a hour away since i live in PA!!! To bad the two have been picked already :(

Hang around Trent. We have a lot of giveaways here. JetNation is the site that cares! :)

Thanks !

Hang around Trent. We have a lot of giveaways here. JetNation is the site that cares! :)

Thanks !

Its cool man, i had this liked on facebook for like a year or so and now i just made an account a couple days ago on here. I think this is a great site for Jets fans. Good job with the site!!

The 2nd winner is:

KS Jets

Congrats to KS... always nice to see the vets pull off the victories.

funny... i didnt get a message from you. I am out of town and available... but Ive already won a Priceless prize so I guess Im not eligible.

Thanks again MASTERCARD for the wonderful tickets to the Jacksonville game!

I have to say, the prize you won is better than this one.

I dont know... there is free food at this one. At The game I had to pay for my overpriced handcarved sandwich, the ridiculously priced wine at the wine room, and the cheese plate certainly wasnt worth the coin I dropped on it.

You buy a "cheese plate" at a football game, you get what you deserve.

Archived