Who is ready for another Priceless NY moment?

Maxman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I'm replying so late. I actually lost power last night and just got it back on about 30 minutes ago. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. I would absolutely love to go, but unfortunately, my money situation is really, really tight and I need to work next Saturday. I can't believe I actually won this. Figures, just the way my luck has been lately.

Sorry I'm replying so late. I actually lost power last night and just got it back on about 30 minutes ago. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. I would absolutely love to go, but unfortunately, my money situation is really, really tight and I need to work next Saturday. I can't believe I actually won this. Figures, just the way my luck has been lately.

I was the mystery winner and can't make it either. ;)

Congrats Dom

Dom... Congrats! :)

Thanks guys!

Boy oh boy! Are you that afraid of me?

Thanks guys!

Boy oh boy! Are you that afraid of me?

Well, if the rumors I've heard about you are true... :winking0001:

Believe me, I'd love to go. I read the Tribeca Grill is co-owned by Robert DeNiro...love him in just about any movie. That would be even more awesome if he happened to be there...lol. But, unfortunately, I'm struggling to get some money together to buy Christmas presents for my nieces and nephews. I used to only have two, but my brother married someone who has two of her own, so now I have four. Then they just announced last week...they're having twins. I'm going to need a third job soon. The combination of missing out on working a full day that Saturday, plus the cost of commuting into the city, I just can't justify it unfortunately. To whoever gets my spot, have a great time :)

Well, if the rumors I've heard about you are true... :winking0001:

Believe me, I'd love to go. I read the Tribeca Grill is co-owned by Robert DeNiro...love him in just about any movie. That would be even more awesome if he happened to be there...lol. But, unfortunately, I'm struggling to get some money together to buy Christmas presents for my nieces and nephews. I used to only have two, but my brother married someone who has two of her own, so now I have four. Then they just announced last week...they're having twins. I'm going to need a third job soon. The combination of missing out on working a full day that Saturday, plus the cost of commuting into the city, I just can't justify it unfortunately. To whoever gets my spot, have a great time :)

I understand. I am avery scary man!

I used to have 3 jobs. Now that 3rd job is all I have. Christmas is brutal this year and for some reason my uncle is getting married on the 22nd. That's another present and a day of unpaid leave. Good times!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived