Tebow....

Blackout

Devastating broadside.

As for Tebow, most people I think hate him because they said he'd fail, and as of yet, he hasn't.

I still think he's going to fail though. To me, he's the wildcat. It'll be figured out, like every new wrinkle that comes into the game. The real shame is Denver's defense is mostly the reason they're winning and that's being overshadowed.

This game was a shoot out and he won throwing the ball rather efficiently.

Thing is, this offense isnt the wildcat nor is this a new wrinkle. Its the spread option read. Its been used successfully in the league before...and they arent using the set exclusively. He was running the normal shotgun, 3/4 wide, spread today as well. Vick used it in Atl. I want to say McNair ran it for a couple of years too before he grew up too.

If this was a fluke, it would have been figured out. He's a threat in this offense. He runs it really well, hence his 1 turnover. He can do things other Qb's cant and if he's passing the ball well...I see no reason why he cant sustain this success. You have to take him seriously.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, just look at the TD Sanchez threw today in the clutch to Holmes to win the game...The pump fake that froze London Fletcher and the timing is something Tebow could never ever accomplish. Sanchez is a genuine class act, not a flaming poser like Tebow. Sanchez > Tebow. JETS BABY. JETS > BRONCOS!

Then you didnt watch his game today. He actually had a throw to Thomas just like that...plus all the other stuff Sanchez only dreams he could do.

Tebow is averaging 16 passes a game and has a 45% completion rating. Sanchez is averaging 34 passes a game and has a 56% completion rating. Sanchez > Tebow.

so because he throws more he's now better?

horrible post and argument......Tebow's TD/INT ratio is miles better

Yes, the more you throw the more mistakes. And the few times Tebow throws, they're incomplete. So Sanchez has more INTS's because he throws the ball, Tebow doesn't. And if you think "Tebow time" will last, you're insane.

Then you didnt watch his game today. He actually had a throw to Thomas just like that...plus all the other stuff Sanchez only dreams he could do.

This just in, on nfl netwrk Tebow just thanked his lord and savior Jesus Christ first and foremost, and his teammates. Wow, right on time, it had been a good 8 minutes since his last hail mary. "Poser"

Because the coaches only let him throw about 10 times total to cut down on the wounded duck floaters. Wow, such a great talent they keep him on a short leash.

Because the coaches only let him throw about 10 times total to cut down on the wounded duck floaters. Wow, such a great talent they keep him on a short leash.

Could you imagine this place if our first round QB put up numbers that averaged out to 7-16 for 100 yards and 1 TD per game and that one TD was a 60 yard screen to the RB? If you think its bad here now, this place would be in total chaos.

Devastating broadside.

As for Tebow, most people I think hate him because they said he'd fail, and as of yet, he hasn't.

I still think he's going to fail though. To me, he's the wildcat. It'll be figured out, like every new wrinkle that comes into the game. The real shame is Denver's defense is mostly the reason they're winning and that's being overshadowed.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about it. In fact, the Jets pretty well figured him out. They shut his a$$ out from the first drive until the last. The guy had two decent drives the whole game. The Broncos saved an extra wrinkle - Tebow running with the ball for the last drive. If it weren't for the Sanchez pick 6 they'd have shown their hand earlier and I think Rex would have adjusted. Tebow is okay. He can do some things most of these other guys can't. I don't think he'll ever be much of a QB and I think they'll probably get steamrolled in the playoffs, but that happens to plenty of guys. No reason to hate.

In fairness to Tebow, Denver's D was awful today.

In defense of the defense, they scored 7 points today. Again.

With the exception of his game against the Jets, I'm enjoying watching Elway gritting his teeth while having to applaud Tebow's wins.

He has the teeth for it.

Its only because they are on a winning streak, when Tebow throws 6 picks in the next horrid loss all Tebow a$$ kissers will be silenced.

lmao

winning > stats

you tebow haters are all the same...you keep waiting for him to lose. but you'll be waiting awhile lmao

Tebow is a much more efficient QB than the Jets last 3 starting QBs,,,,

Lots of players thank/play for god, Reggie White was a minister, Kurt Warner used Football as a platform as well. This isnt something new. I get that Tebow is over the top and it can get annoying...but that type of stuff doesnt bother me, to each own. I couldnt care less. Like you said, I'd rather have players like him than the Pacman Jones of the league, which there are plenty.

The BCS is awful. To think if Georgia won, that they wouldnt have got the "automatic bid" is the stupidest thing in the history of sports. Seriously. How the F is something "automatic" but isnt?

Oh I know they did, and they bothered me all the same. The most egregious being that a$$-clown Carl Everett and his little rant about dinosaurs never existing, but my disliking for him was more for him being a dick than anything else. I like Tebowt, but I get just as annoyed when anyone talks to me about it, that includes my family and friends, not just pro-athletes. I think my problem with the pro-athletes doing it is that I hear it enough in my every day life that when I watch sports, I just want to watch sports and not have to deal with anything but sports; no politics, religion, school etc.

There are plenty of athletes I love that are super religious and are openly devout; Amare'e, Mo and probably no one more than Ali. My reason is I just don't like hearing about it in general; but like I said, that's more my problem than any of their's lol.

He's posing to be someone he really isnt. Hence the greatest human since Christ himself, and a competent NFL QB. Both being false. Cleared up for you?

I've been following the kid for a long time. I've never heard him say he's the greatest human since Christ himself. He seems to be pretty genuine about his faith.

I think you're a bitter Vols fan who can stand that he's still winning and you still have to hear about him every week.

JiF...please. The guy throws worse than my 8 year old neice. And has a higher pitched voice as well.

Not sure what that has to do with him not turning the ball over...but I digress. He's not a great passer...but I think he's getting better.

This game was a shoot out and he won throwing the ball rather efficiently.

Thing is, this offense isnt the wildcat nor is this a new wrinkle. Its the spread option read. Its been used successfully in the league before...and they arent using the set exclusively. He was running the normal shotgun, 3/4 wide, spread today as well. Vick used it in Atl. I want to say McNair ran it for a couple of years too before he grew up too.

If this was a fluke, it would have been figured out. He's a threat in this offense. He runs it really well, hence his 1 turnover. He can do things other Qb's cant and if he's passing the ball well...I see no reason why he cant sustain this success. You have to take him seriously.

Today was a shootout. Typically, they are not.

I've been following the kid for a long time. I've never heard him say he's the greatest human since Christ himself. He seems to be pretty genuine about his faith.

I think you're a bitter Vols fan who can stand that he's still winning and you still have to hear about him every week.

Not true at all JiF, what he did in college is in the past, I just think he plays to the camera way too much and always has. Its pathetic.

lol @people who think it's all the defense..

The upgrade to Tebow from Orton is by far the biggest factor in Bronco's turnaround.. and I'm not a tebow fan, i think he's terrible, but he doesn't turn the ball over (as of yet), helps the run game, chews clock and helps with field position

The upgrade to Tebow from Orton is by far the biggest factor in Bronco's turnaround.. and I'm not a tebow fan, i think he's terrible, but he doesn't turn the ball over (as of yet), helps the run game, chews clock and helps with field position

One dimensional teams cant go far...ask the 2006 jets when we couldnt throw the ball with Penny. Eventually people find ways to stop you.

Yeah, the interception by Goodman with a minute and a half left had nothing to do with the Broncos victory yesterday. If Tebow was still on the bench, no way Goodman picks off that pass.

Not true at all JiF, what he did in college is in the past, I just think he plays to the camera way too much and always has. Its pathetic.

Plays to the camera? He's the most humble person I've ever seen in the camera. Always gives the credit to his team, coaches and god. Its not like he's up there saying its all him.

haters gunna hate

One dimensional teams cant go far...ask the 2006 jets when we couldnt throw the ball with Penny. Eventually people find ways to stop you.

That one dimensional player won passing yesterday. You should know this considering he's the most efficient passer in the history of the SEC. You know, the conference you follow.

Yeah, the interception by Goodman with a minute and a half left had nothing to do with the Broncos victory yesterday. If Tebow was still on the bench, no way Goodman picks off that pass.

There is 1 correlation to the Broncos turn around - Tim Tebow.

h8er

As for my Tigers, I'm trying to be non-biased when I say this, but after the win yesterday, I think they already deserve a share of the National Title. And the scary thing, I think their defense is going to be better next year. If anything though, this just shows how much we need a playoff system. If next year you get a couple one-loss teams in the SEC, it's going to be a shame that the NCAA's best conference won't have a representative in the BCS if you get a few undefeated teams from C-USA or something.

Try Harder....

Plays to the camera? He's the most humble person I've ever seen in the camera. Always gives the credit to his team, coaches and god. Its not like he's up there saying its all him.

haters gunna hate

That one dimensional player won passing yesterday. You should know this considering he's the most efficient passer in the history of the SEC. You know, the conference you follow.

There is 1 correlation to the Broncos turn around - Tim Tebow.

h8er

I forgot, people from Tebowville have a light grasp on reality.

TEBOWVILLE! Where the streets are paved with abstinence pamphlets and angels serve you home fries at the local diner. And it rains Kirk Cameron DVDs EVERY DAY!

Archived