Tebow....

Blackout

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah because he's such a bad guy, right?

isn't it funny that the 3 best receivers in that game (Welker, Gronk, Hernandez) were all on the PATRIOTS?

Tebow has nobody good to throw to and still has a 7-2 record with a bunch of rushing TDs

There's a reason why they traded Brandon Lloyd. There's a reason why John Fox said they would be "screwed" if they would run a normal NFL offense, not a high school pussy sh*t.

I never said Tim Tebow is a bad guy. Tom Brady is not a bad guy, but I hate him just as much as Satan.

Tebow played OK on Sunday. He took a physical beating against the Pats. What is the average shelf life of an NFL running back? 4-5 years tops? If Tebow continues to take beatings he will be out of the league in 5 years.

A lot of running QBs turned into more pocket passers as they gained more experience. Obviously it remains to be seen if he can be a long term throwing threat if/when he has to make that transition.

Tebow played OK on Sunday. He took a physical beating against the Pats. What is the average shelf life of an NFL running back? 4-5 years tops? If Tebow continues to take beatings he will be out of the league in 5 years.

jesus will heal those bruises and he'll play more than that

The Broncos are not a "garbage" team. They have a garbage offense. Their defense is very solid. I wish the Jets had a couple of pass rushers like Dumervil and Miller. We'd be literally unbeatable.

yet it's ranked as average and far worse then ours in nearly every metric

The Broncos are not a "garbage" team. They have a garbage offense. Their defense is very solid. I wish the Jets had a couple of pass rushers like Dumervil and Miller. We'd be literally unbeatable.

that same defense that sucked when Orton was QB and gave up 45 to the Lions?

yet it's ranked as average and far worse then ours in nearly every metric

I don't remember comparing the Broncos defense to the Jets defense. I said if the Jets had pass rushers like Dumervil and Miller they'd be lights out.

The Broncos defense has performed at a very high level during the Tebow run. That is very difficult to dispute.

I don't remember comparing the Broncos defense to the Jets defense. I said if the Jets had pass rushers like Dumervil and Miller they'd be lights out.

The Broncos defense has performed at a very high level during the Tebow run. That is very difficult to dispute.

not really, i've already posted the fo stats, but you didn't understand them then, you certainly aren't going to now

• 3 weeks later...

Archived