Matthew Mulligan

Ghost

You have to wonder what would happen if Mulligan was tasked with blocking Smith. Maybe it's a good thing they're on the same team because if it ever happened, it might create a paradox that would destroy the universe. How does Mulligan hold Smith while Smith simultaneously falls to the ground completely untouched?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEZVZ-2k6Po

About 25 pounds.

I agree there is a size diffrence, but when you cant block or keep from taking penalties its worth a shot, Mulligan is terrible and I would rather see someone else get a shot....LT is one of the smaller guys on the team and probably one of our best blockers.

You have to wonder what would happen if Mulligan was tasked with blocking Smith. Maybe it's a good thing they're on the same team because if it ever happened, it might create a paradox that would destroy the universe. How does Mulligan hold Smith while Smith simultaneously falls to the ground completely untouched?

To save the universe, God will intervene and make Mulligan false start.

I agree there is a size diffrence, but when you cant block or keep from taking penalties its worth a shot, Mulligan is terrible and I would rather see someone else get a shot....LT is one of the smaller guys on the team and probably one of our best blockers.

Mulligan can block. This team has actually resorted to using him to block blitzing OLBs and DEs one-on-one to protect Hunter at times. That is when he has had trouble. Out on an island against A level pass rushers. Baker is too small to play inline TE. I really like Baker, but he is smaller than Keller. He would get steamrolled. If they cut Mulligan the answer would be to use Ducasse at TE more often and I doubt many here want that. Mulligan has had a ton of penalties this season, but the one against the Skins was a ****ed up play - it took to long to get the snap and I think the clock was running down and people were not properly aligned. I initially thought it was going to be a delay of game.

Mulligan can block. This team has actually resorted to using him to block blitzing OLBs and DEs one-on-one to protect Hunter at times. That is when he has had trouble. Out on an island against A level pass rushers. Baker is too small to play inline TE. I really like Baker, but he is smaller than Keller. He would get steamrolled. If they cut Mulligan the answer would be to use Ducasse at TE more often and I doubt many here want that. Mulligan has had a ton of penalties this season, but the one against the Skins was a ****ed up play - it took to long to get the snap and I think the clock was running down and people were not properly aligned. I initially thought it was going to be a delay of game.

I agree with most of what you have said....except for the fact that he can block, for a "blockihg TE " he sucks, he has been beaten easily many times this year....not impressed!! got be a better option somewhere, for the good of the team

one writer today called Mulligan the amusement park of our oline. Six flags....

As much as I cant stand mulligan, at least he got fired up after a mistake. Worst player imo is Wayne "I like to smile after my qb feels the wrath of my suckiness" hunter. While Sanchize has gone 2 games without being sacked, it was because he got rid of the ball extremely quick knowing that Hunter was one deek away from killing our QB...

Archived