JN Late Night Crew

Please don't encourage him.

Duuuuuuuude the thing with Schottenheimer is that he's a good OC who's somehow found minor (not Super) bits of success with guys who shouldn't be successful (Mark Sanchez and Chad Pennington). Hell, he had alot of success when he was given a healthy QB who knew what he was doing until that stopped. So you know, lets turn this into a Schottenheimer thread.

Duuuuuuuude the thing with Schottenheimer is that he's a good OC who's somehow found minor (not Super) bits of success with guys who shouldn't be successful (Mark Sanchez and Chad Pennington). Hell, he had alot of success when he was given a healthy QB who knew what he was doing until that stopped. So you know, lets turn this into a Schottenheimer thread.

Who's this Schittenwhatever you speak of? Never heard of him. I don't really follow this foosball too closely.

I like chinchillas

Who's this Schittenwhatever you speak of? Never heard of him. I don't really follow this foosball too closely.

Nice. If you had dared otherwise...:shakesfist:

Any good holiday season movies coming out? When's the Grinch on TV? How many different versions of the Christmas Carol does everyone plan on seeing? Is any version going to be live?

Edited by SenorGato