Lost Boys Mafia - The Undead Live

Pac

Yep thats exactly how it was. Looking back on it, it wasn't worth it. Ended my rugby career 5 years prematurely. Oh well, still got the glory days atleast.

Glory days? I partied with some rugby players ONCE in college - they liked to drink beer out of each others a$$ cracks. They were also the anti-poon... every group of girls I tried to bring into the party split almost immediately. I think they were turned off by the breaking of furniture and a$$-crack beer drinking. Yep, probably. Animals.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously - I ask because you've called me "internet tough guy" so many times on here, but you are always talking about how much you can bench?

To me, THAT is internet tough guy behaviour - not what I do. I think I just talk nonsense to people like I do in real life here.

Bench press is gay.

And seriously I don't' think I could take out anyone here. I just like ******* around with that. Perhaps it's you enjoy making fun of others more and I like to put myself out there to be made fun of. Just different ways of going about things.

Yep thats exactly how it was. Looking back on it, it wasn't worth it. Ended my rugby career 5 years prematurely. Oh well, still got the glory days atleast.

Bullsh*t that's how it was. This is how it was. You aren't fooling anybody.

120klmh.jpg

Bench press is gay.

And seriously I don't' think I could take out anyone here. I just like ******* around with that. Perhaps it's you enjoy making fun of others more and I like to put myself out there to be made fun of. Just different ways of going about things.

Does the making fun of people make me more of a arrogant a$$hole? Or internet tough guy? I know I rub people the wrong way, and I'm seriously not trying to be obtuse here - I just want to know which end of the spectrum I'm on?

Does the making fun of people make me more of a arrogant a$$hole? Or internet tough guy? I know I rub people the wrong way, and I'm seriously not trying to be obtuse here - I just want to know which end of the spectrum I'm on?

I think I'm past all that. I tend to get more annoyed. I think you see that even in positive things I put myself out there more than most. So when it's negative, I get more fired up. You remind me of a friend I have who I actually have gotten into scuffles with. Just doesn't care what he says and who he offends and actually tries to offend you because he finds that funny.

I mostly get it now.

I would replace the hot dogs with sweet italian sausage, replace the burger with ground lamb and sirloin, and keep the bacon.

Or you could mix the sweet Italian sausage WITH the ground beef and make that the filling and replace the hot dog with a chicken apple sausage.

OH GOD I JUST MADE A MESS IN MY PANTS.

I think I'm past all that. I tend to get more annoyed. I think you see that even in positive things I put myself out there more than most. So when it's negative, I get more fired up. You remind me of a friend I have who I actually have gotten into scuffles with. Just doesn't care what he says and who he offends and actually tries to offend you because he finds that funny.

I mostly get it now.

But I'm not like this in real life.

Seriously, I hate that people here think I'm some sort of fake tough guy. Hate it. I try to make it clear to everyone that this site is my release zone, where we can all talk sh*t and whatever, and there's no consequence and nobody takes it seriously. However, when I do it - it seems to tick everyone off and I get slapped with the awful label of internet tough guy.

every group of girls I tried to bring into the party split almost immediately.

Lol yeah, sure it was the rugby players... definitely not you dragging your knuckles around trying to pick insects out of their hair.

Bullsh*t that's how it was. This is how it was. You aren't fooling anybody.

120klmh.jpg

Awesome.

Weird. I was doing the whole "parallel" squat and was having severe knee issues. I started going below parallel, basically my a$$ is at my ankles and the issues went away.

Then again, I'm only at 2.0xBW, not the crazy ratio you were at. It's sh*t like that that make me realize how much more work I have to do. That's awesome though dude and sorry to hear your knees went. Injuries ******* blow.

I think its just when you get to a certain weight you should use something to protect your knees. I don't know, if I could do it all over I'd just stick with front squats. More manageable weights and a better workout imo. but I'm not into it as much as you, just did what my coaches told me.

Can we lynch Jif yet?

Lol yeah, sure it was the rugby players... definitely not you dragging your knuckles around trying to pick insects out of their hair.

Awesome.

I think its just when you get to a certain weight you should use something to protect your knees. I don't know, if I could do it all over I'd just stick with front squats. More manageable weights and a better workout imo. but I'm not into it as much as you, just did what my coaches told me.

Can we lynch Jif yet?

Lol. Yea I use Rehband knee braces. Front Squats are awesome.

One of the things I stress when Im training baby Crusher and the Tardboyz is proper technique, how to wrap for bio-mechanic soundness and to acclimate to a weight before doing it. Your a strong sexy beast and at the same time suffer from Falconitis. You could have been a contender.

Bench press is gay.

So do I get extra credit for fapping to your pics?

But I'm not like this in real life.

Seriously, I hate that people here think I'm some sort of fake tough guy. Hate it. I try to make it clear to everyone that this site is my release zone, where we can all talk sh*t and whatever, and there's no consequence and nobody takes it seriously. However, when I do it - it seems to tick everyone off and I get slapped with the awful label of internet tough guy.

Actually I never got the internet tough guy vibe from you and never understood how people do. You come off as one of those artsy chubby dudes who carries a man bag in his late twenties and thirties then has kids. Then in your forties you go full tilt and go to the fanny pack. Spend alot of your time arguing that this makes you cool and everyone else is an idiot. I applaud and love you.

WTF happened to the mafia? This place is so gay now. A bunch of video game playing nerdbots talking about how much weight they can lift? Ghey, ghey ghey ghey. And then there's the ghey Ape talking about how he's not "trying" to be an internet tough guy when all he does it talk about how much a$$ he kicks, insults everyone all the time and talks about how great his life is...bunch of insecure faggots.

Vote JiF

End my misery.

Actually I never got the internet tough guy vibe from you and never understood how people do. You come off as one of those artsy chubby dudes who carries a man bag in his late twenties and thirties then has kids. Then in your forties you go full tilt and go to the fanny pack. Spend alot of your time arguing that this makes you cool and everyone else is an idiot. I applaud and love you.

This is before or after he comes out of the closet?

Oh my ******* goodness... are we going to have have to listen to this 2 fusion midgets carry on now? I think one of my arms is bigger than both of their wastes combined.

YOU SCARED?!?!

COME AT US BRO

pwn monkey now?

Right. That's why I said I mostly get it. I don't get how you can take on a persona. I'm just one of those people I'm the way I am here the way I am in real life.

With more cursing.

I've always imagined you as exactly the same, only that you insert non-curses in place of the cursing in front of kids.

Oh, and if 80, Hess, and JiF have a PR that they've all managed to drop the ball on and do already....just...lolz.

FTR - I'm the Tim Tebow of mafia. I might be unorthodox, but all I do is win and praise god for blessing me with the greatest scum hunting abilities ever.

Wait...

If you are Batman...and also the Tim Tebow of mafia...

A Gators fan...living in Florida for the past several years...

My God...

JiF is Tebow.

Wait...

If you are Batman...and also the Tim Tebow of mafia...

A Gators fan...living in Florida for the past several years...

My God...

JiF is Tebow.

I evolved. I was Batman and then a faggoty Ape tried to step all up in my spot light and take that sh*t over like the homo he is...so he can have it. I'm Tebow.

Tebow >>> Batman

I evolved. I was Batman and then a faggoty Ape tried to step all up in my spot light and take that sh*t over like the homo he is...so he can have it. I'm Tebow.

Tebow >>> Batman

It all makes sense now. Tebow knows all...so, obviously, you knew I'd be the one to figure it out. Which is why you've been trying to kill me.

Luckily for me, mafia doesn't have a 4th quarter.

Archived