Someone Needs To Get In Holmes' Face

Darth Vader

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget the Bouncy Hands and Fumbles. That Unsportsmanslike Penalty was EGREGIOUS.

Mark Sanchez. Rex Ryan. Brian Schottenheimer. Nick Mangold. Brick Ferguson. Sione Pouha. Get in his Grill.

Where is the Leadership?

I think its even more egregious considering it came after the bouncy hands and fumbles...

Forget the Bouncy Hands and Fumbles. That Unsportsmanslike Penalty was EGREGIOUS.

Mark Sanchez. Rex Ryan. Brian Schottenheimer. Nick Mangold. Brick Ferguson. Sione Pouha. Get in his Grill.

Where is the Leadership?

He did the same thing in the SB while his team was driving for the winning score. The guy is a total dumb a$$ Idiot . Keller bragging on a first down while down by 28 points was not much better we have got to have the dumbest crew of WR's I have ever seen on this team by far. IMO they are a disgrace.

Oh please when he scored that TD no one jumped up and got a sudden burst of hope with still a whole other half to play and the ball first in the second half?

After his first quarter he was very excited and yes it was dumb but it didn't do any harm.

Yes he fumbled, but let's be real here the guy took TWO great hits getting spun around before he could even wrap the ball up.

The INT was ugly, but in the end it's one pass he dropped that just happened to bounce a bad way.

This guy is our best player and he makes big plays and is always there when we need him.

4 consecutive games he has scored a TD, and last year won us about 4 games on catch and runs.

He knows he had a bad game, but the blame needs to not put on only him.

We had a chance to win that game, if we score after cromarties opening kickoff in the second half or our defense at least stops the Eagles from going 85+ yards after we got stopped then it's a game. The eagles offense was too much to handle today.

Post game press conference

In summary

Santonio after seeing stevie Johnsons penalty really cost his team, was there any thought by you to just hand the ball to the official after you caught the TD?

Santonio Holmes "Nope"

is there any way out of this assholes contract ?? any way at all ?

Just read through some more of these posts, you guys really don't seem to realize how important he is to this team.

Let's not forget he draws a pass interference every week because when he beats a guy those defenders always just tug him down out of being scared he's gonna catch the ball and just run it down the field.

He's lost a lot of big plays just because of how scary he is that he gets tugged and held going down the field all the time.

And don't think Plax and Keller aren't open as much as they are because the defense isn't focused on Holmes the most- They are.

Scary part is Rex gushes about this azzclown sayin hes the best player on the field, greatest this and great that and so on yet this POS continues to embarrass the team with his stoooooooooopid 1st down ball drop move and today when they are down a thousand points he starts doing the Philly bird after a TD, I mean CMON REX RIP THIS **** A NEW ASHOLE FOR CHRIST SAKES.

When he dropped that fumble, and then let the ball sail through his fingers I couldn't help but chuckle at his line "Hard Knocks" when he fumbled and said something on the lines of "damn, that never happens. I haven't fumbled since high school" or something equally amusing.

Thugs, mouths and assholes. That's what we've become. The Cotcherys and Woodheads, Brad Smiths, Damien Woodys and Shaun Ellis's, they were valuable beyond stats--they showed heart and will. We dump Woodhead for McKnight, we Dump Cotchery for Mason, we Dump Smith for....hell I dunno, and basically toss Ellis on the trash-heap. Then we anoint Holmes captain. Cut Braylon who went to every offseason camp and offered a "Jets discount" and fill Ellis' slot with rookies and UDFAs that could have learned something from the old cat. What's that leave? A heartless, undisciplined, me-first group of slapdick football players with no cohesiveness whatsoever.

Thugs, mouths and assholes. That's what we've become. The Cotcherys and Woodheads, Brad Smiths, Damien Woodys and Shaun Ellis's, they were valuable beyond stats--they showed heart and will. We dump Woodhead for McKnight, we Dump Cotchery for Mason, we Dump Smith for....hell I dunno, and basically toss Ellis on the trash-heap. Then we anoint Holmes captain. Cut Braylon who went to every offseason camp and offered a "Jets discount" and fill Ellis' slot with rookies and UDFAs that could have learned something from the old cat. What's that leave? A heartless, undisciplined, me-first group of slapdick football players with no cohesiveness whatsoever.

Plus one.

Too many "bad boys" on this teams. Too many rabble rousers allowed to rouse, the damn inmates are running the asylum. Erasing heart and soul guys like Braylon Edwards and Danny Woodhead definitely plays a part in this epic collapse, and all of the fingers can be pointed to...DUNDUNDUUUUUN....Bryikam Schrittybaum ans friends.

He did the same thing in the SB while his team was driving for the winning score. The guy is a total dumb a$$ Idiot . Keller bragging on a first down while down by 28 points was not much better we have got to have the dumbest crew of WR's I have ever seen on this team by far. IMO they are a disgrace.

Actually...no, he didn't. He did the lebron chalk celbration AFTER he caught the game winning TD and wasn't even flagged for it.

not during the game

players know when they screw up

that's for practice

during a game you always stay positive

Yeah, they should save the sh*t talk for the press after the game. That's how our captain Tone does it and he clearly is trying to lead by example.

That sh*tbird spotted them 14 points, I'm glad he had his touchdown dance ready to go though.

Very well said....and then add in the fact and the way REX coaches and you have what you and I saw yesterday...

This is what happens when your head coach does nothing but praise you. Lack of discipline - failure by Rex Ryan.

Exactly and spot on....REX is directly responsible for the BS and lack of discipline......I think Rex will make Holmes the Double Special Captain Now...

Archived