JetNation.com To Appear On Good Day New York (Fox 5)

Maxman

Fox 5 called us this week and asked for help with an on-air piece they were putting together. They wanted to know who had the best tailgate each week and the answer was easy, Tailgate Joe. So they invited us both to be a part of the Good Day New York show on Friday morning.

Tune in to Fox 5 on Friday morning and watch JetNation.com and Tailgate Joe get a jump start on the tailgating action, live from Metlife Stadium. Word on the street is there may be a few Giants fans present as well.

Post the youtube link when you upload the video.

Will do, we will get it edited down to just the football footage. Tyson is going and between him and Joe -- there should be no shortage of interesting commentary. :)

Sweet....sucks I dont get the ny feed.......can't wait to see the youtube.....

Good point.

Any video people out there? A recording that was edited to show only the football parts would be cool. A nice Christmas gift for JetNation. :)

Will do, we will get it edited down to just the football footage. Tyson is going and between him and Joe -- there should be no shortage of interesting commentary. :)

You, Tyson, and Tailgate Joe? Must see viewing :biggrin:

Just kidding mate. The exposure is excellent and I know you and Tyson will represent JN very well. No offense Joe as I think I met you years ago in Foxboro.

Sho 'nuff - Merry Christmas, bossman. :)

Merry Christmas John. Thanks!

I will have it DVR'ed, I will get you a file, would like to finally have a video on the JetNation youtube channel that has been sitting blank for years, lol.

PortlySilent Jet

They had planned a bunch of smack talking \ animated pieces. But no Giants fans showed up. I am not making this up, the producer from Fox said that she couldn't find any Giants fans. They asked us to please bring as many Giants fans as Jets fans. We actually tried and invited about 7 people. NONE OF THEM SHOWED UP.

So the only choice we had was to smack talk the little Giants fans.

They had planned a bunch of smack talking \ animated pieces. But no Giants fans showed up. I am not making this up, the producer from Fox said that she couldn't find any Giants fans. They asked us to please bring as many Giants fans as Jets fans. We actually tried and invited about 7 people. NONE OF THEM SHOWED UP.

I started elling at those little kids in giants jerseys and they ran away

I only saw the 6:45am part... I will say that I hope Joe got in a plug for his website in the later segments.

I only saw the 6:45am part... I will say that I hope Joe got in a plug for his website in the later segments.

Joe did...eventually Joe just became unbearable. He actually took the microphone away from Tina at one point. It seemed natural until he said, the studio tried to get control and then Joe started giving a weather update!

My favorite part of the day was when we had just finished talking with some people who work for the stadium. They were saying how they correct networks that refer to the stadium by the wrong name.

Tyson gets on air a few seconds later and proclaims that the game is being played in Jet Life stadium!

Archived