I'm Not Wasting Another Penny On This Team

SoFlaJets

Until and unless Woody Johnson fires Brian Schottenheimer and Rex Ryan and Mike Tannenbaum don't start trying to improve this team. Nop jerseys, no shirts, no games, no DTV NFL package-nothing. I'm sick of this team and what they have shown us this year.

The jets have got me for 25 bucks my whole life. For the most part, I watch for free not counting beer or buds.

So basically this is the thread for posters to bring their tears?

I have no idea what this means-all I know is I'm not wasting the 300 bux next year to pay to watch this crap and ruin so many great days...I'm done...

Until and unless Woody Johnson fires Brian Schottenheimer and Rex Ryan and Mike Tannenbaum don't start trying to improve this team. Nop jerseys, no shirts, no games, no DTV NFL package-nothing. I'm sick of this team and what they have shown us this year.

It's been a pathetic reign for Rex, Tanny, Woody & co. 3 straight years of incompetence, amirite? LOL.. no.

My letter to the team just now:

I will not be spending another penny on this team, no jerseys, no sweatshirts, no trips to NJ or Miami for any games. I will NOT be renewing my NFL package on DTV-NOTHING. Brian Schottenheimer MUST be fired. This team has become a joke. Either Shottenheimer is fired or there will be a fan revolt.

Thanks for nothing in 2011.

A pissed off longtime Jets fan

I will not be spending another penny on this team, no jerseys, no sweatshirts, no trips to NJ or Miami for any games. I will NOT be renewing my NFL package on DTV-NOTHING. Brian Schottenheimer MUST be fired. This team has become a joke. Either Shottenheimer is fired or there will be a fan revolt.

What was it that made this team a joke, the 4 playoff wins in the last 2 years or the 9-7/8-8 performance this year? How many NFL teams are jokes, 32 or so?

What was it that made this team a joke, the 4 playoff wins in the last 2 years or the 9-7/8-8 performance this year? How many NFL teams are jokes, 32 or so?

wait, so you're happy with what you've seen from the 2011 New York Jets? You are gonna go and cite 2010 and 2009?

Not "happy" with this season, no, but with the regime overall? Absolutely!

Not me man-They didn't do anything to improve this team-all they tried to do was sign Asomugha and even failed there-no OL depth, crappy punter, slow as lave safeties-they let Brian Schottenheimer run the offense into the ground and turn the franchise QB into the 2nd coming of David Carr-they have failed-again---Rex gets 1 maybe 2 more years and if no improvement both he and Tannenbaum need to go

Haha.....like they give a sh*t about your loyalty...and not getting the Sunday ticket hurts DTV...not the jets....

Come on bro.....

Matt -- I get what you are doing here. And I respect the angle but gonna be honest, this team just sh*t in the bed and after all the talk, they are going to be considered a joke. Are they terrible? No. But when you talk like Rex does and play like they have the past two weeks, you will be considered a joke.

Not me man-They didn't do anything to improve this team-all they tried to do was sign Asomugha and even failed there-no OL depth, crappy punter, slow as lave safeties-they let Brian Schottenheimer run the offense into the ground and turn the franchise QB into the 2nd coming of David Carr-they have failed-again---Rex gets 1 maybe 2 more years and if no improvement both he and Tannenbaum need to go

No that isn't fair, Rex and Tanny have turned this organization around. No way they are even on the radar for getting fired.

That should do it.

Team will be revamped tomorrow

This is Rexs fault for setting the expectations so high and picking a fight that he had no business picking this week. This really was just another game until Rex started to turn this into the Super Bowl of NY. It crushed the fans. The Jets players didnt buy into the hype but it fired that Giants team up. Its the downside of all the bravado. But still you have to like the foundation they built. They have talent. The coach is there, he just needs to get a better handle on the whole team and not just the defense. Its just a shame that they didnt find a way to bring Favre back here in 2009 because the Jets would have won a Super Bowl. Having the kid back there ended up being a mistake because of how good that defense ended up being.

This is Rexs fault for setting the expectations so high and picking a fight that he had no business picking this week. This really was just another game until Rex started to turn this into the Super Bowl of NY. It crushed the fans. The Jets players didnt buy into the hype but it fired that Giants team up. Its the downside of all the bravado. But still you have to like the foundation they built. They have talent. The coach is there, he just needs to get a better handle on the whole team and not just the defense. Its just a shame that they didnt find a way to bring Favre back here in 2009 because the Jets would have won a Super Bowl. Having the kid back there ended up being a mistake because of how good that defense ended up being.

Well said. the talk is great when you're winning, but it makes losses like this one and last week's hurt eleventy billion times worse. and makes the organization look like an unprofessional joke.

if only every fan of every team would do the same, ticket prices would at least be reasonable.

Close to $1000 for a family of 5 to go to a game. Ridiculous.

I'm pretty much done with the NFL. It's pretty much amatuer hour, everybody's a fan and expert. The real football fans are watching high school and college.

His big mouth did nothing but fire up the Giants, and make the Jets look like assclowns. Rex even got verbally wrecked by Brandon Jacobs on national TV, which is a bit like getting worked by Micheal Ray "the ship be sinking" Richardson. The commentators, especially on FOX piled on. All the foot fetish jokes are out. We all look like morons tonight, courtesy of Rex and his band of gutless braggards. Come back when you can back it up, Rex. Until then, STFU.

Archived