There will be changes next year

shawn306

Eric Smith: Guy can hit, but cannot run.

Jim Leonhard: Back to back season ending injuries

Bart Scott: Slow

Schotty: Good Riddance

Plex: Holmes is making the money. Plax will get money to go elsewhere.

Wayne Hunter: Good Riddance

The Jets need to bring in a capable backup at QB as well so when Sanchez goes into his weekly funks he can be relieved.

Sanchez needs to be put on notice as well. The Jets with all the money they are paying him will not be cutting him so Schotty will take the hit.

Just a very frustrating season.

I think Matt Cavanaugh also needs to go and Bill Callahan sure didn't show me anything this year either. Henry Ellard? The WR corps was lazy and uncaring all year it seemed. Sanchez needs to be challenged-i don't think he has what it takes anymore-

Ok, this is who I'd dispose of or get a big pay cut

- entire offensive coaching staff

- cromartie (not worh the coin)

- hunter or keep as backup

- Holmes (not worth coin)

- Scott (pay cut)

- lt

- mulligan

- brunell

I can think of others too

Eric Smith: Guy can hit, but cannot run. Agree. he'll still be on the team. Hopefully not in the role he's in now

Jim Leonhard: Back to back season ending injuries. He'll be a late signing by the Jets. Because of his Back to Backer's very lil value. Rex loves the guy. He's back on a 1 year contract.

Bart Scott: Slow--- Again I agree, but he's a 1.2 M cap hit. Who replaces him considering the hit?

Schotty: Good Riddance---Tough call here. Not a Schotty fan, but I have a feeling he and Sanchez are joined at the hip. Are you really going to bring in a whole new system for Sanchez? Kid ain't the brightest bulb on the tree.

Plex: Holmes is making the money. Plax will get money to go elsewhere. Don't think Plax will get money elsewhere, or here. Bye

Wayne Hunter: Good Riddance---- Hunter save the Jets 2.5 M (according to Jasons site which is usually right) Either redose his deal as a back up. or Bye

The Jets need to bring in a capable backup at QB as well so when Sanchez goes into his weekly funks he can be relieved.

Sanchez needs to be put on notice as well. The Jets with all the money they are paying him will not be cutting him so Schotty will take the hit. IMO Sanchez's back up is already on the team. Well at lest on IR. folks we are stuck, or hopefully blessed with Sanchez.

Just a very frustrating season.

Archived