• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 shawn306

shawn306

Arbitration Eligible

• Members
  • 7,367 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

Eric Smith: Guy can hit, but cannot run.
Jim Leonhard: Back to back season ending injuries
Bart Scott: Slow
Schotty: Good Riddance
Plex: Holmes is making the money. Plax will get money to go elsewhere.
Wayne Hunter: Good Riddance

The Jets need to bring in a capable backup at QB as well so when Sanchez goes into his weekly funks he can be relieved.

Sanchez needs to be put on notice as well. The Jets with all the money they are paying him will not be cutting him so Schotty will take the hit.

Just a very frustrating season.
Posted Image

#2 JonEJet

JonEJet

NFL Alumni

• Banned
  • 14,112 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:40 PM

Plax can't get open at all

He sucked today

Posted Image

#3 SoFlaJets

SoFlaJets

Sasquatch Hunter

• Members
  • 33,953 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:40 PM

I think Matt Cavanaugh also needs to go and Bill Callahan sure didn't show me anything this year either. Henry Ellard? The WR corps was lazy and uncaring all year it seemed. Sanchez needs to be challenged-i don't think he has what it takes anymore-

#4 FloridaJetsFan

FloridaJetsFan

Hail Caesar

• Members
  • 2,397 posts
  • LocationNavarre, FL

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

Time to blow this bitch up! Woody should put Rex on notice as well. If you're gonna open your mouth every week, you better have the coaches and players to back it up. Otherwise, the clock is ticking.

#5 aec4

aec4

Resident Whiny Bitch

• Members
  • 7,682 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:56 PM

Ok, this is who I'd dispose of or get a big pay cut

- entire offensive coaching staff
- cromartie (not worh the coin)
- hunter or keep as backup
- Holmes (not worth coin)
- Scott (pay cut)
- lt
- mulligan
- brunell

I can think of others too

#6 CTM

CTM

At least I'm not a snide little prick

• Members
  • 28,314 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

Schotty's is 100% gone
Posted Image

Yeah, I'm totally gay

So ****ing this dude. Unreal.

#7 ThisYearsModel

ThisYearsModel

Free Agent

• Members
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:20 PM

Rex is Woody's man. He is completely safe. It is Rex who assisted Woody in the criminal PSL enterprise by having a couple good playoff runs. Woody hit the jackpot. I doubt you see many changes, unless another NFL team is dumb enough to hire Schotty as HC.

#8 flgreen

flgreen

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 16,639 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:10 PM

Eric Smith: Guy can hit, but cannot run. Agree. he'll still be on the team. Hopefully not in the role he's in now

Jim Leonhard: Back to back season ending injuries. He'll be a late signing by the Jets. Because of his Back to Backer's very lil value. Rex loves the guy. He's back on a 1 year contract.

Bart Scott: Slow--- Again I agree, but he's a 1.2 M cap hit. Who replaces him considering the hit?

Schotty: Good Riddance---Tough call here. Not a Schotty fan, but I have a feeling he and Sanchez are joined at the hip. Are you really going to bring in a whole new system for Sanchez? Kid ain't the brightest bulb on the tree.

Plex: Holmes is making the money. Plax will get money to go elsewhere. Don't think Plax will get money elsewhere, or here. Bye

Wayne Hunter: Good Riddance---- Hunter save the Jets 2.5 M (according to Jasons site which is usually right) Either redose his deal as a back up. or Bye

The Jets need to bring in a capable backup at QB as well so when Sanchez goes into his weekly funks he can be relieved.

Sanchez needs to be put on notice as well. The Jets with all the money they are paying him will not be cutting him so Schotty will take the hit. IMO Sanchez's back up is already on the team. Well at lest on IR. folks we are stuck, or hopefully blessed with Sanchez.

Just a very frustrating season.

#9 MTJ06

MTJ06

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:10 PM

Plax can't get open at all

He sucked today

Sure he can, when he pushes off....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users