Newsday: Callahan For Schotty Could Jump-Start Jets

SoFlaJets

What baffles me Chan is there we saw Rex Ryan on Post Game Live saying that "we're not built to play that kind of offensive game" but WHERE THE FVCK WAS HE during the game then? Why didn't he go over to Schottenheimer hiding behind his plastic covered (and probably tear-soaked) play calling sheet and TELL his SUBORDINATE, the guy who is BELOW him and that he has hired and DEMAND that he call a Jets ground and pound ballgame?

Rex Ryan has lost control of this team-both players AND coaches. Bart Scott is yelling and cursing at Sanchez for "going away from what was working" when he should have been yelling at either Rex Ryan or the offensive coordinator. I swear, I'm not even WATCHING us lose to the Dolphins this week...

well i remember early in the year everyone was pissed he was making schotty call runs more.

and I might add as HC of the mighty Nebraska Cornhuskers, he almost destroyed the program.....just say NO to Callahan!!!!

A good percentage of succeeding in college football is recruiting Callahan was not a good recruiter. Ever notice most of your successfull coaches in college football are outgoing and have very convincing personalities do you see that trait in Callahan ?

A good percentage of succeeding in college football is recruiting Callahan was not a good recruiter. Ever notice most of your successfull coaches in college football are outgoing and have very convincing personalities do you see that trait in Callahan ?

beg to differ...check out his playcalling at 1:59 of this clip

Archived