***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If McKnight didn't have a role in the offense this season, he's never going to have a role in the offense. It'll be Greene and Powell next year.

That's a fair point..he had plenty of opportunity. Did have the injury, but I follow you. I'm hopeful he can step up and have a decent role, but that doesn't mean much lol

That's a fair point..he had plenty of opportunity. Did have the injury, but I follow you. I'm hopeful he can step up and have a decent role, but that doesn't mean much lol

We shall see, my friend. Maybe Norv Turner turns him into Darren Sproles.

If McKnight didn't have a role in the offense this season, he's never going to have a role in the offense. It'll be Greene and Powell next year.

You seem to forget the complete ******* moron of an OC the Jets have. In 6 years the only time one of the Jets young RBs has gotten a role in the offense is when Schotty has been forced to give them one. First Washington, then Greene, now McKnight, it never changes. He'd much rather keep handing the ball to the same people over and over again, no matter how much they fail. Just look at Greene at the beginning of this year. Once he is finally gone in the coming days, nothing that happened in prior years will have anything to do with what happens on this team next year and beyond.

Archived