***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

RG3 is not the same player, he is a much more polished passer coming out of college and does not have Cams size so he will not be anywhere near the type of runner Cam is in the NFL. The only comparison you could make is they are black. It's a dumb comparison and if Griffin was white it would never come up.

Lol alright you are right. You are so smart, I am just an ignorant racist. Thanks for the reality check.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not always. I guess it's just that it happens to be a lot of times when we're posting in the same thread. :-P

Everything I've ever written has been cogent, salient, and prescient. If you disagree with it, it's because you're wrong. <winky emoticon>

Most colleges don't run pro style offenses, that doesn't mean they come into the league needing to be in a special offense. TCU didn't run a pro style offense but Andy Dalton is doing well, Auburn didn't run a pro style offense but Cam is doing well.

So you don't think the bengals modified their offense for the rookie? Really?

Lol alright you are right. You are so smart, I am just an ignorant racist. Thanks for the reality check.

I'm not calling you a racist just misinformed. The media does the same sh*t constantly comparing any black QB to the current big name black QB in the league even when the comparisons don't fit. RG3 is not Cam and won't be him in the NFL.

So you don't think the bengals modified their offense for the rookie? Really?

You don't think every coaching staff modifies offenses to fit strengths? There is a difference between that and creating an entire system for a QB which is what you implied.

You don't think every coaching staff modifies offenses to fit strengths? There is a difference between that and creating an entire system for a QB which is what you implied.

The team that drafts RGIII will create an entire offense to suit his strengths. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that.

I wish I could neg rep every time this "joke" was made in this thread. Despite the fact that it stopped being clever (if it ever was), about 25,000 uses of it ago, you do realize you actually make the idiots who think Sanchez's sucktitude is all Schotty's fault less stupid by comparison, right? You guys have turned this whole debate into a giant 'tard fight on the short bus.

Yes well...you helped create the monster/asked for it.

Joel Dreesen still has a soft spot in his heart for Jets fans, goes offsides to save us the pain of wondering what-if.

Honestly, part of me is surprised he didn't catch the 2 point conversion. It seems like every time I watch the Texans he has a huge game and I think how nice it would be to have a TE the Jets drafted actually play TE, ya know... for the Jets.

I'm not calling you a racist just misinformed. The media does the same sh*t constantly comparing any black QB to the current big name black QB in the league even when the comparisons don't fit. RG3 is not Cam and won't be him in the NFL.

RGIII is alot like Vick....small, fast, and rocket arm. He will probably have the same injury concerns as Vick.

I have to go back to my COLES jersey! At least he always had class.

Holmes was a cry baby and doesn't deserve the "C" on his jersey!!

Yes he does Laura - but not for Captain. Similar to what they did to that lady in The Scarlet Letter

Archived