Rex Ryan's and Mike Tannenbaum Press Conference - Monday 1/2/12 at 3pm

Maxman

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be pissed if there weren't big changes after this abortion of a year.

Sans axing Rex or cutting Revis I don't particularly care who's gone.

I'm more worried about who stays. If Sanchez is the QB for this team next year Im taking up ******* bike riding during the season.

How they could cut Holmes and let all that money walk out the door without Tannenbaum following right behind him is beyond me. At what point does Woody get sick of writing checks for no return?

You:Tannenbaum :: Gato:Schottenheimer :: bitonti:Gholston

schotty will be gone, team needs to throw rabid fan base a carcass to shred..

Maybe today, although I thought they'd let him look for a HC gig first

I don't think that explains why Revis is pissed, Bart is giving camerman the Randy Johnson, or Damien Woody is tweeting his concern.

Schott being gone would be the least surprising development.

How they could cut Holmes and let all that money walk out the door without Tannenbaum following right behind him is beyond me. At what point does Woody get sick of writing checks for no return?

"Woody- Rex told me to sign this guy"

Sounds familiar right?

Mulligan actually not dropping that pass was the miracle of the year considering his miscues this year

He made up for it. Right after he made the catch one of my friends commented on how he didn't recognize his name, I said that's because they only announce the number during penalties and like clockwork he went and got like 4 called against him right after that

Archived